#8 WSU vs. UNI Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife has a pretty good stroke
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      This is why we could hang out in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        My wife has a pretty good stroke
        But can she handle a double team?
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Jeffrey Parsons on KWCH Sunday night sports keeps saying how he wouldn't be surprised to see Cotton playing DB on Sundays. if his back problems would allow him to perform, he would be awesome.
          It's true. But screw that, he's too good of a basketball player to go damage his body playing football.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            It's true. But screw that, he's too good of a basketball player to go damage his body playing football.
            If you can't make NBA money, why turn down NFL money? Cotton doesn't seem like the type to worry about "damaging his body".
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              If you can't make NBA money, why turn down NFL money? Cotton doesn't seem like the type to worry about "damaging his body".
              Who says he can't make NBA money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Who says he can't make NBA money?
                No one did. That's why the "if" is in my statment.
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Comment

The real key with Cotton is his ball handling: if he can handle it well enough, and if he can continue to improve his consistency shooting the three (something he's already shown the ability to do), he's an NBA talent. That's why it may take him a couple of years to get there -- just as it did Toure Murry -- because with FVV and Baker here, plus Corey Henderson coming in next year when he's a senior, he won't get that much chance to work seriously on his ball handling at WSU. But he already has a 2.5-1 assist/TO ratio, which is a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                      The real key with Cotton is his ball handling: if he can handle it well enough, and if he can continue to improve his consistency shooting the three (something he's already shown the ability to do), he's an NBA talent. That's why it may take him a couple of years to get there -- just as it did Toure Murry -- because with FVV and Baker here, plus Corey Henderson coming in next year when he's a senior, he won't get that much chance to work seriously on his ball handling at WSU. But he already has a 2.5-1 assist/TO ratio, which is a good sign.
                      Cotton already has better handles than Toure ever did in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                        This is why we could hang out in real life
                        You had me at your Avatar

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        We all know
                        Last edited by Rosewood; January 6, 2014, 08:37 PM. Reason: To insult Rocky Mountain Shock

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          My wife sucks.

Comment

• Anybody's wife good at the backdoor plays?

Comment

• This has gotten way out of hand...

Comment

• My wife rarely gets called for charging but get an awfully lot of blocks (and blocked shots)

Comment

Working...
                                X