#8 WSU vs. UNI Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
    It worked for about 5, maybe 6 minutes. Not 31.
    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      Jeffrey Parsons on KWCH Sunday night sports keeps saying how he wouldn't be surprised to see Cotton playing DB on Sundays. if his back problems would allow him to perform, he would be awesome.
      Cotton's more likely to move on to the Spurs NBADL team (or some other NBA organization that prizes defense and team play) while he polishes his PG skills than he is to go get beat up in the NFL.

By the way, speaking of football, maybe if the bozos on the UNI fan board want more large, athletic, black players from junior colleges they should encourage the basketball staff to consult with the coaches of the football program in which they like to take pride. I took a quick look at the UNI grid roster and counted (I believe) 13 juco players, the majority of whom were -- gasp! -- black. They also have a number of transfers from D-1 programs, many of them of the same general hue.
      Last edited by WSUwatcher; January 6, 2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that Kadeem doesn't have a single rebound since Alabama?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
          Has anyone else noticed that Kadeem doesn't have a single rebound since Alabama?
          I see your rebound deficit and raise you 3 fouls in 20 seconds of game time.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Kadeem doesn't have a single rebound since Alabama?
            Whoa.

Comment

You could also say he hasn't played well since injuring his toe. I had a friend who played D1 football that had turf toe - he struggled with that for most of the season.

Comment

• Anyone notice that we went to 15-0 on 1-5 (Jan 5). Would be even cooler if we did it again next year on 1-5-15!

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  You could also say he hasn't played well since injuring his toe. I had a friend who played D1 football that had turf toe - he struggled with that for most of the season.
                  Good call. I forgot about the toe injury since he didn't miss any time.

Comment

Good call. I forgot about the toe injury since he didn't miss any time.
                    But still - I think my wife - MY WIFE - could get 1 rebound in three games.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                      But still - I think my wife - MY WIFE - could get 1 rebound in three games.

Barry's wife is good at faking, and now we know your wife is good at getting in position. How many of our wives are good ball handlers? We may be able to field a team.
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Kadeem doesn't high point the basketball. If you look through some of the photo galleries online for the past couple of games you'll see him with good position and the ball off the rim but his feet are still flat footed on the ground. Some of that is instinct.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• My wife is only good at charging

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            My wife is only good at charging
                            Lol, nice. I am guessing you are the one that takes the charge (and pays for it).
                            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Kadeem doesn't high point the basketball. If you look through some of the photo galleries online for the past couple of games you'll see him with good position and the ball off the rim but his feet are still flat footed on the ground. Some of that is instinct.
                              Don't try to bring basketball knowledge and fancy lingo in here while we are having a juvenile euphemistic discussion!
                              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• My wife is good at flopping...I think she may have gone to UNI.

Comment

Working...
                                X