No announcement yet.

#8 WSU vs. UNI Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 assists, 0 turnovers, and 5 steals by our 3 point guards, FVV, Baker, and Cotton. Nuff said.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Early with 4 turnovers, the rest of the team with 2. lol Still, 6 turnovers is mighty, mighty impressive.
      And one of those 2 was that punk move at the very end.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Fred Van-Dissect VanFleet desecrated their D. with penetration like a frog in biology class. Now that was huge, but there he was still diving on the floor when the verdict was already established. Now There is a leader that can lead you through March showers that will produce April flowers.

N. Iowa is a top 2-4 team in this here Valley but we dictated today that no lucky last second 3's would be allowed to determine our fate.
        Would have been a 25-point game if we had made 10 bunnies. The rims were not friendly today.

Comment

• Got great minutes from Lufile. Needed better minutes from Wessel and Wiggins.

Comment

• I realize that the guys at the end of bench come in and try to run clock and then score but JS looks horrible in his two forays to the basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
              And one of those 2 was that punk move at the very end.
              Wow, so basically, one TO was that idiot at the end, one was Simon, 4 on Early, and ZERO on everybody else. increíble!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                Would have been a 25-point game if we had made 10 bunnies. The rims were not friendly today.
                Those misses will reflect 'makes' when we visit their house. These road warrior Shocks think every-place they play is their own home. Now let's make a statement to birds that are red that dare visit us here at 21st and Hillside this coming Wed.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I'm beginning to think this team just likes tweaking its fans at beginning of games, but the final 35 minutes were sweet indeed.

And Fred Van Vleet, Oh my, that was special.

15-0. Congratulations Shocks you now stand alone. Magnificent work gentlemen.

:encouragement:

Comment

• I dunno but I think UNI will be a tough out on the road. They do have more athleticism than in the past.

Cle catches that dude's chin and there might have been a big momentum.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      I realize that the guys at the end of bench come in and try to run clock and then score but JS looks horrible in his two forays to the basket.
                      Both of his drives he was mugged but the refs were ready to go home.
                      You can't really judge a player in this situation

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I realize that the guys at the end of bench come in and try to run clock and then score but JS looks horrible in his two forays to the basket.
                        JS got big ideas watching FVV drive to the basket. JS is no FVV.

Comment

• I wish somebody would tell Simon he's not Fred and he needs to get the ball to Green or Wessel to at least let them get a shot to develop some confidence in a game.

Comment

• I might get skewered for this - and. maybe appropriately, but - I am a huge fan, love staying till the end, love everything about this team, and cheer and yell my ass off, but it kind of irks me when the Shocks make a huge play, the fans come to their feet with a huge ovation and cheering and Fred and Ron "raise the roof" asking for more. It is like they think we don't appreciate them - if someone knows - is that what they think? I hope not . .. I think the fans are doing their part ...
                            If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Surprised there's no talk of 3G getting laid out, off of his feet, and into the bench right after random UNI horse player nailed the first 3 and whipped around to head down the court. It was fairly hilarious. Wish I would have DVR-ed the game just to see that on video.

And man what do you say about FVV. Dude pulls off stuff you would swear is only possible in a video game. Jaw dropping moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                                I might get skewered for this - and. maybe appropriately, but - I am a huge fan, love staying till the end, love everything about this team, and cheer and yell my ass off, but it kind of irks me when the Shocks make a huge play, the fans come to their feet with a huge ovation and cheering and Fred and Ron "raise the roof" asking for more. It is like they think we don't appreciate them - if someone knows - is that what they think? I hope not . .. I think the fans are doing their part ...
                                Seriously?? I think this is ludicrous. That's how players say keep it coming. I guess you want RB and FVV to jump the media table, grab Mike Kennedys mic and say "thank you"? I'm fairly confident their raise the roof sign is really them saying they do appreciate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X