No announcement yet.

#8 WSU vs. UNI Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened at the end there? I don't mind him scoring the lay-up but how did he get the ball?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 1. uni came out determined. what else is new? shockers will see that all year long.
      2. welcome to the valley, carter.
      3. fvv mvp.
      4. shocker nation represented well.
      5. i might stoll over to mvcfans and read about how iowa state is better than final four wichita state. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
        Just showed FVV's 4.11 AST/TO ratio, just spectacular
        It is third best in the country. And it improved today.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I would like to see a video compilation of FVV And1's, perhaps to the music of "Can't touch this"?
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Early with 4 turnovers, the rest of the team with 2. lol Still, 6 turnovers is mighty, mighty impressive.

Comment

• Fred Van-Dissect VanFleet desecrated their D. with penetration like a frog in biology class. Now that was huge, but there he was still diving on the floor when the verdict was already established. Now There is a leader that can lead you through March showers that will produce April flowers.

N. Iowa is a top 2-4 team in this here Valley but we dictated today that no lucky last second 3's would be allowed to determine our fate.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                Early with 4 turnovers, the rest of the team with 2. lol Still, 6 turnovers is mighty, mighty impressive.
                All the other 2 by Simon.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Bruce Haertl ‏@BruceHaertl 54s
                  It's cumulative affect of #wsu that kills you-keeps coming in waves and eventually wears you down-uni had nothing left down stretch #watchus
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    What happened at the end there? I don't mind him scoring the lay-up but how did he get the ball?
                    Nick was just dribbling out the clock and the UNI player came over and stole the ball in a situation where every player ever just lets it run out.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      What happened at the end there? I don't mind him scoring the lay-up but how did he get the ball?
                      Derail or Nick, couldn't tell on my feed who had the ball, was coming up the court slow while players were starting to high five and stuff. And then the uni player for whatever reason stole the ball instead of letting the clock run out.

Edit:beaten to the punch. And by someone who knew which player it was as well. Dang.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        Nick was just dribbling out the clock and the UNI player came over and stole the ball in a situation where every player ever just lets it run out.
                        I am sure Coach Jacobsen will have a "chat" with that chucklehead.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• You know, every time we could use a boost, we remember at 21st. and Hillside, we live in the land of Cotton as the 'other teams look away' and #32 makes plays.

Comment

• Live college basketball scores and postgame recaps. CBSSports.com's college basketball scoreboard features in-game commentary and player stats.

Comment

• Here is what I hope we continue to develop. FVV, Baker, and Cle drawing fouls. This is cuts foes like a double edged sword in that we get our foes in foul trouble, and these 3 make them in wholesale fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Shocker RPI improves from .6426 to .6437 and SOS goes from 119 to 113 after today's win.

UNI's RPI, meanwhile, jumps from 81 to 72 with the loss. You're welcome, Valley of Suck.
                                The reason we missed so many bunnies today is because it's hard to shoot when you have to carry the whole MVC...We need a new conference

Comment

Working...
                                X