Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall on the Jim Rome Show - Coming up NOW1

Noon CT.

100.3 FM The Bull is the station that plays Country Music for Houston. See entertainment lineup, playlist, contests, blogs, and more. Listen to KILT-FM on Audacy.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

That was a great interview. We have the best coach in the nation.

Comment

He killed it. Boom! Outta Here!
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Just missed it. Could anyone give a recap?

Comment

If you wait a few hrs you can listen to the archive. They covered a lot of ground...
          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Wow! Now Jim giving HCGM tons of love, while reading tweets blasting KU and K-State...lol.
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              If you wait a few hrs you can listen to the archive. They covered a lot of ground...
              Will do. Thanks!

Comment

What is everyone else's thoughts on the part where Marshall said "if I was coaching KU, I wouldn't schedule us either"? I was really surprised he came out and said that. It seemed like recently he had been downplaying things in the WSU vs KU department but still making subtle little comments that were jabs at KU. By coming out and saying he wouldn't schedule WSU if he were at KU, he sort of let them off the hook in my mind. Instead of building pressure on them and making them answer questions he gave their actions affirmation. Strange.

Comment

My opinion - a passive attack. The follow-up from Rome became the actual attack. Very well played, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    What is everyone else's thoughts on the part where Marshall said "if I was coaching KU, I wouldn't schedule us either"? I was really surprised he came out and said that. It seemed like recently he had been downplaying things in the WSU vs KU department but still making subtle little comments that were jabs at KU. By coming out and saying he wouldn't schedule WSU if he were at KU, he sort of let them off the hook in my mind. Instead of building pressure on them and making them answer questions he gave their actions affirmation. Strange.
                    I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time Marshall has said it.

Comment

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome 42m
                      Wichita State Coach Gregg Marshall just tore it up in The Jungle. Of course he did. Love this cat's rap.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time Marshall has said it.
                        It's not. He's said it multiple times in the last 2-3 years.

Comment

Is it possible it's more of a "We're so good right now that if KU wants a non-conference win then I wouldn't schedule us" type of thing?
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            Is it possible it's more of a "We're so good right now that if KU wants a non-conference win then I wouldn't schedule us" type of thing?
                            I think this is what he was going for...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              What is everyone else's thoughts on the part where Marshall said "if I was coaching KU, I wouldn't schedule us either"? I was really surprised he came out and said that.
                              He has said that in the past as well.

Not sure whats weird about it. He has held the position that he isn't worried about playing KU but is willing to do a Lawrence, KC, Intrust series.

He has held the same view on it for sometime now.

Comment

Working...
                              X