Shocks vs. ORU pregame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    i expect Rob Brown to get double teamed due to his current scoring streak, which will open up the floor for FVV. Cle will continue to get attention. Watch far a big game from Fred and Cotton, with one of our bigs having a breakout game.
    These Rob Brown namedrops get me everytime. It's pretty funny and rather amazing how stupid some of these "professional" media really are.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ORU 55
      #10 WSU 68

I agree with another shocker. I think they keep it close. ORU has been pretty pesky for us, in both basketball and baseball.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

WSU - 78
        ORU - 63

Cle with his best performance yet, Lufile with another quietly solid performance and Baker reaches 20 again.
        -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          I doubt the shockers or the coach will underestimate oru. The crowd will be there regardless. Those on this board will be underestimating every oponent, however, except maybe tennessee and alabama.
          I agree. Fortunately nobody on this board does much scoring or rebounding for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
            With a packed house, rowdy crowd who have been jonesing bad for some Shocker hoops, and everything that goes along with it. I do have a question though for you local folks. What is the best post-game watering hole in Wichita for us 40somethings to go to? We've tried the ole knife an gun club (old own), there's got to be something else.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

[QUOTE=SpanglerFan316;433124]http://www.jerseysgrillandbar.com/[/QUOTE Read today's paper. Evidently Jersey's is closed

Comment

[QUOTE=benishock;433170]
                Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                http://www.jerseysgrillandbar.com/[/QUOTE Read today's paper. Evidently Jersey's is closed
                Temporary

Comment

Is this game on TV outside the local area?

Comment

[QUOTE=ShockTalk;433176]
                    Originally posted by benishock View Post
                    Dude should strive to make the place look more like the old Carino's, not less, at least with respect to exterior appearances.

Jersey's is an eyesore. Place looks like it was fire-bombed by a giant box of yellow highlighters. Hideous...

Comment

At 1:15, Only five, count 'em, five, as between the numbers 4 and 6, tickets remain for tonight's game.

At 1:25, down to three left.

at 1:27, one remains, row 5 at $75, near Lynn Marshall's seat.
                      Last edited by im4wsu; December 7, 2013, 01:28 PM.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I'm thinking about buying that, JUST because it's near Lynn.

Comment

Shockers win this one easily, 84-59

Comment

Thank God there is Shocker basketball today.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I wonder why there isn't a Vegas line for this game. Does ORU forbid gambling or something?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I wonder why there isn't a Vegas line for this game. Does ORU forbid gambling or something?
                                Vegas omits some conferences. Southland, SWAC, MEAC to name a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X