Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WU 83
    ORU 68
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm thinking about a 17 point win.

Comment

Andover Central product Jordan Kauffman plays for Oral Roberts. 7-foot sophomore. Scored 11 points and grabbed 8 rebounds in 15 minutes tonight against D-II Cameron.

Comment

I'm greatly looking forward to this game as a stress reliever from all these tests. So please don't make it a stressful game, Shox.

Shockers - 88
          Bob - 70

Comment

He's 7 feet now??? Wow...always WAS huge!

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Juggernaut 87,
                Michele Bachmann's Law School 60

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  He's 7 feet now??? Wow...always WAS huge!
                  Have you seen his hands? Those things must be at least 30 feet long!

Shocks - 83
                  SW Tulsa - 68

Comment

Shocks 86
                    School that should be in the Valley 74

Comment

Wasn't impressed with them vs the kittens...perhaps I watched them on an off night.

Comment

On Sunday, the Shox broke the pattern of blowing out opponents when I predict a close game, so I think it's safe for me to call this one like I see it:

The one and only from the ICT: 84

That other Tulsa team: 70
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Playing Angry - 83
                          Praying Angry - 69

Comment

I look forward to the following:

1. Continued improvement by C.J. Without an effective 5 man, the Shocks will not go far in the big tournament.
                            2. I hope to see more bench scoring. We need at least 7 players, who can score. Eight, of course, is mucho better.
                            3. Doug Gottlieb sorta picked on FVV. Gottlieb said that FVV could not handle back court pressure. I want to see, if Gottlieb knows what he is talking about. I doubt, if he does know what he is talking about.
                            4. I cannot remember the last time that Evan shot the ball. I cannot remember the last time that Nick made a shot. Some hyperbole, but not much.
                            5. In the STL game, the Shocks were just plain sloppy with the ball. I look forward to the sloppiness going away.
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post

1. Continued improvement by C.J. Without an effective 5 man, the Shocks will not go far in the big tournament.
                              2. I hope to see more bench scoring. We need at least 7 players, who can score. Eight, of course, is mucho better.
                              3. Doug Gottlieb sorta picked on FVV. Gottlieb said that FVV could not handle back court pressure. I want to see, if Gottlieb knows what he is talking about. I doubt, if he does know what he is talking about.
                              4. I cannot remember the last time that Evan shot the ball. I cannot remember the last time that Nick made a shot. Some hyperbole, but not much.
                              5. In the STL game, the Shocks were just plain sloppy with the ball. I look forward to the sloppiness going away.
                              Evan missed a 3-pt attempt at ):51 in 1st half vs BYU.
                              Nick's last make occurred at 3:51 in the first half vs BYU, it was a layup.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post

I don't want to rely solely on C.J. I want to see improvement and production from Kadeem and Darious as well and I think we will at some point. Hopefully, sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X