Shocks vs. ORU pregame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs. ORU pregame thread

What say we about Oral Bob? I really hope the arena is packed to the rafters and eardrum splitting loud on Saturday.

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
    What say we about Oral Bob? I really hope the arena is packed to the rafters and eardrum splitting loud on Saturday.
    I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

ORU is pretty good but lost their leading scorer to injury. We shouldn't take them lightly but it's a game we should handle at home.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post

They need to pray....
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

My wife is giving my daughter her ticket for her birthday. If I can find someone willing to let one ticket go so my wife can also go that would be sweet.

Oh wait? The game? Yeah, I expect the Shox to bring it. In HCGM I trust. Shox 372, ORU peanut.

Comment

I hope Scott Sutton makes it all the way to Wichita this time. Then he can see what he missed.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            I hope Scott Sutton makes it all the way to Wichita this time. Then he can see what he missed.
            He didn't miss anything and neither did we. He didn't miss a F4, but we would have. It's about who we got.

Comment

oru

ORU should be know match for the well rested Shockers. We cant take them lightly because the target keeps getting bigger on our backs. Shockers 83-68.

Comment

Man...I don't know if I can make it until Saturday without a midweek Shocker fix.

Shockers win. Oral Roberts loses. GO SHOX!

Comment

Thank God Marshall is here - 87
                  Thank God Sutton turned around - 52

Honestly I haven't broken this game down yet as I have no good feel on ORU. I just feel the buckets come easier at home Saturday and defense stays aggressive
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Thank God Marshall is here - 87
                    Thank God Sutton turned around - 52

Honestly I haven't broken this game down yet as I have no good feel on ORU. I just feel the buckets come easier at home Saturday and defense stays aggressive
                    Considering the St. Louis came into our game with Kenpom's #3 adjusted defense in the nation and ORU has the #168 adjusted defense in the nation, the idea that buckets will come easier seems pretty reasonable.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Here's the deal. According to National Geographic, "Golden Eagles dive upon quarry at speeds of 150-m.p.h. and have been known to attack a full grown deer." Oh dear, what
                      are we to do? Fear not!!! We are not goosepimply, but rather we we will be prepared to play angry because we are not satisfied!!! We shant commit 18 turnovers, but rather here at 21st and Hillside, we are very informed on ways to administer Shock-Tweetment to various fowls by clipping their wings, bagging them, and sending them back south for the winter.

Look for the CCCCC connection lead by Cle, Cotton, Chadrack, Coleby, and Carter, to clean glass and take care of buswax in the paint. Our bench play will improve and develop in this 16 point surpass. 9-0--Nuff said.

WSU-----------------77

AQUILA CHRYSAETOS-61
                      Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 2, 2013, 10:46 AM.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The Shockers- 81 The team formerly known as the Titans- 69

Comment

ORU lost at Wisconsin by 6 or 7 without that starter (Obi E. who's done for the year). It was 66 - 62 with three minutes left before Wiscy finally pulled away. They won't be an easy win. The Shox win 78 to 65.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            ORU lost at Wisconsin by 6 or 7 without that starter (Obi E. who's done for the year). It was 66 - 62 with three minutes left before Wiscy finally pulled away. They won't be an easy win. The Shox win 78 to 65.
                            That's good enough..

We just need to finish strong in preparation for Tennessee

GO SHOX!!
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

ORU also lost to St Louis by 17, and that was WITH Emegano in their line up.

Comment

Working...
                              X