No announcement yet.

Shocks vs SLU Pre-game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a part of that believes we will destroy SLU today.

Then their is that part of me that believes in the cautiously optimistic approach.

I'm cautiously optimistic that we will win comfortably. And believe there is a better than 50/50 chance that we make a statement today at the expense of the Pelicans.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      He already confidently predicted this to be the 2nd of 4 non conference losses.
      He's already one game down on these predictions. I'll give KC the benefit and guess he'd be happy to be 0-for on his 4 game prediction.

Comment

Shox win with without too much stress 72-65

Comment

Apparently they are honoring their coach who died last year (one year later) who recruited 4 starting senors and coached them. Expect their house to be packed and full of emotion. I suspect this is the reason the line is currently there way. They will fight hard, this game will be ugly and full of fouls, we better shoot FT's well or we lose this one.

Comment

Close one Shox win by 4

Comment

Gateway to the west 68
              Reverse the curse 64

Hope I'm wrong. If we get this one I can see us going a long while before our first loss.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Our Game of the Week series continues on with a look at Wichita State versus Saint Louis from our experts point of view. Charles Bowles and Dan Bogle breakdown this weekend's match up.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
                  Just read that and couldn't believe what I was reading! Would really love to know where that dude gets his information!
                  Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Money flowing n on slu now -4.5 at my book

Comment

Until someone proves differently, I expect wins. A team that has trouble scoring should be right in our wheelhouse. It's about time for a Cleanthony explosion. WSU 75, SLU 60. I hope this series becomes a regular.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Wow! Ron watched his first Shocker game in 1928.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

So nowhere to watch online?

Comment

I have a hard time taking any team over the Shox so I'll say this is a 50-50 game. First true tough road test in St. Louis. Both teams are tough defenses but I think the Shockers are the tougher of the two.

This will be an interesting game in that St. Louis is recognizing the one-year anniversary of the death of coach Rick Majerus. Their players will have an emotional edge but I have to say that I believe HCGM has the ability to get his players to take that away from an opponent.

I don't see a double digit win for us this time around. I hope I'm wrong but I see a really close game today. First team to 65 wins.

Comment

By the way, I'm predicting 4 victories in St. Louis this year.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                                So nowhere to watch online?
                                Try this out http://www.freevip.eu/sports/basketball.html

Not always the best stream, but should work.

Comment

Working...
                                X