Tekele "The Clamp" Cotton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Wessel has a leg up on playing most games because he has 8 games last season plus four complete seasons. Baker has a half-season last year. The others will have just four seasons.
    Nope.

Evan only played in 13 out of 33 games as a freshman, more than wiping out the 8 game advantage he picked up with last season's redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Nope.

Evan only played in 13 out of 33 games as a freshman, more than wiping out the 8 game advantage he picked up with last season's redshirt.
      Correct..My bad. CRS takes hold.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Any win or win ratio or NCAA appearances/wins/etc achievements that Cotton obtains (and that will be a very tall order), would likely get beaten by FVV the following season. It's a great decade to be a Shocker!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

BUMP

Tekele was a MAN tonight

Comment

Tekele is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              BUMP

Tekele was a MAN tonight
              Tekele has been a man since he was in the womb.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                Tekele has been a man since he was in the womb.
                Ron and Tekele give credit to their mother's coaching.

We need more mommas out there coaching 'em up.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Tekele was not just a man, he was Superman.

Comment

Tekele was a ninja and a samurai today. Daggers, death stars, and samurai swords were used with impunity....
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

MVP of the team and probably the league so far IMHO. When you have a superior athlete with the heart of a warrior and a great head on his shoulders, you get Tekele.

Comment

While he might not yet be 40 no doubt HE'S A MAN!

Comment

MVP: With Ron Baker nursing an ankle injury, Wichita State’s Tekele Cotton (19 points, five rebounds, four assists, two steals and a block) stepped up and carried the Shockers on both ends in a 70-61 win over Tennessee.

The undefeated Shockers should be a top-10 squad. This team might be better than the one that Gregg Marshall led to the Final Four last year. Why? Because the Shockers can turn to guys like Cotton when necessary. So much depth.
                          Well, we were certainly spoiled on Saturday.College basketball offered up a variety of high-profile affairs. There were so many competitive, thrilling matchups.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            MVP: With Ron Baker nursing an ankle injury, Wichita State’s Tekele Cotton (19 points, five rebounds, four assists, two steals and a block) stepped up and carried the Shockers on both ends in a 70-61 win over Tennessee.

The undefeated Shockers should be a top-10 squad. This team might be better than the one that Gregg Marshall led to the Final Four last year. Why? Because the Shockers can turn to guys like Cotton when necessary. So much depth.
                            http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...rc=desktop&wjb
                            The last line of that article states the following:

Top Under-the-Radar Performance: Jackson State senior Brandon West finished with 14 points, 22 rebounds and 4 blocks in a 57-51 win at Evansville. 22 boards…We get to play them twice!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...rc=desktop&wjb
                              Nice shout-out to UNI's win over VCU. It seems like the new officiating emphasis is dealing a major blow to Smart's Havoc D.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Nice shout-out to UNI's win over VCU. It seems like the new officiating emphasis is dealing a major blow to Smart's Havoc D.
                                So basically "Havoc" defense might be getting exposed a little bit as something more along the lines of "dirty" defense. Guess it doesn't work if the refs start calling a tighter game and fouling people on every possession had been the whole premise

Comment

Working...
                                X