No announcement yet.

WSU versus Tulsa predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darius Carter out for the night. No long term issue just a sprain.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      Who are the announcers? I am sure as heck not paying $18 for Haertl and Stevens. Honestly you can't beat Mike on the radio so I am going to kick it old school tonight at the price of ticket.
      It's not Bruce and Craig, praise the Lord!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Someone on this board said that Jake White blew out his knee.
        He would have played through it for Marshall.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          For some reason, all I can think of is "blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel."
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ .................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA.

"BLUE OUT". What the hell does that mean? Don't they understand if they're going to do an OUT, it only works if it makes reference to a huge event, like a Blackout or a Whiteout. Everybody knows what a Blackout or a Whiteout is. What the hell is a "BLUE OUT"?
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
            Go Shox!
            76-59
            You were the only one even close
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
              I predict we let them hit a 3 at the buzzer at half time to take a 1 point lead on us. But in the 2nd half, we play some scrappy ball to make it a 15 point win. Something like that...

Shox - 75
              Tulsa - 60
              Not bad. In fact your commentary was darn good.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Did we cover the spread? lol.

#happilyhaseggonface
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ .................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA.

"BLUE OUT". What the hell does that mean? Don't they understand if they're going to do an OUT, it only works if it makes reference to a huge event, like a Blackout or a Whiteout. Everybody knows what a Blackout or a Whiteout is. What the hell is a "BLUE OUT"?
                  Lol. Tulsa's marketing department was close. It wasn't a "blew out", but it was a blow out.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    We still haven't smoked anyone yet, so I will continue to double down until we do. Very little information and facts are factoring into my predictions. They are more like wishful thinking as I cling to the hope that we really are a good team.

WSU - 82
                    Tulsa - 59
                    I'm happy now. We are a good team :)

Comment

Working...
                    X