No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** I'm tired, today sucks, thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY... I made it through classes without falling asleep. In upper lever political science and history thats not easy to do. Gonna sleep like a baby. I still haven't cracked my Rockstar yet.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Home by 2:30. Watched the first half. Tossed and turned until 4am. Up at 8am and into to work at 9am. Just chugged a Coca Cola and doing alright. It was totally worth it though! Crowd was amazing and hope it continues. Can't get too upset for people leaving early in this case.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Got home at 2:30, wound down until 3:30, hit the rack and got up at 10:30. I feel fine. Don't know what you weenies are complaining about. =)

Certain advantages to being a self-employed, one man show in a field that only requires a minimum of interaction with other people. Ask me about the disadvantages next April or October 15th.

Comment

I stayed up until 6:30 watching college basketball (really enjoy watching the 7'5" guy for NMSU.) Woke up to get ready for my first class a little after 1.....guess I don't belong in this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
            I'm basically a zombie today. Talk radio at 2:45 a.m. is super weird. I left it on 1330 driving back home and after the basketball broadcast they cut in on some guy talking about traveling between dimensions to a crystal city and getting predictions from the 13th being of light.
            prob coast to coast am with george norie (spelling?) I used to listen to that almost every night when i worked 3rd shift.
            Crazy stuff and always keeps you awake lol.

I got home about 3am and took the day off today. That was nice, blew the sprinklers out and did some other stuff.

awesome game to go to and sat 2 rows from the court!

Comment

I am beating my head into the wall right now. Ugh, I'm effing tired.

Comment

Luckily, I was home watching the game. Was over at 2:18. Watched part of next game (I want to say it was St. Marys?) and fell asleep on couch with the wife. Was up at 4 and on my way to New Orleans by 5. 3 more hours and I get to take the ride back to Baton Rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I am beating my head into the wall right now. Ugh, I'm effing tired.
                  I'm with you.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I'm too pooped to pop!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I was tired this morning, seemed to get my second wind this afternoon, but am starting to drag a little again this evening. But I think I can hang in there for 3 or 4 more hours.

Comment

2 hrs or so of sleep and now I get to work all night. Tis the price to pay for having a good time in a great environment.

Comment

I wonder how the 2 old ladies sharing the can of Rockstar fared today.

Comment

I say, let's do it again next year!

Of course, the catch is that we'll be revealing our National Championship banner instead.

Comment

one day later, I felt great yesterday, all day, ubtil I decided I would take a 'short nap' in my easy chair around 6:30....woke up three hours later, THEN went to bed!:)

Comment

Working...
                              X