***OFFICIAL*** I'm tired, today sucks, thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL*** I'm tired, today sucks, thread

Got home at 4:30. This sucks. I'm a poor excuse for a college student.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I'm feeling awesome! I got the opportunity to accomplish 2 things off my bucket list last night! I got to sit first row right behind the Shocker bench and I got to take some shots on Devlin Court! I still kind of feel bad for beating Wu but he wouldn't stop talking trash! :)

One of the better nights of my life thus far!

Go Shox!
    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Stayed until the end, got home and in bed at 3:00am. Alarm at 5:20am (as usual) and doing my job at work at 7:00am.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Got home at 3:00 am, asleep around 3:30. 4:30 alarm to be at work by 5:00. I've felt worse, but I've definitely felt better.

Comment

Home at 3:30. Not up till 8

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
            I'm feeling awesome! I got the opportunity to accomplish 2 things off my bucket list last night! I got to sit first row right behind the Shocker bench and I got to take some shots on Devlin Court! I still kind of feel bad for beating Wu but he wouldn't stop talking trash! :)

One of the better nights of my life thus far!

Go Shox!
            nice beard.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Asleep at 3 up at 4:45 and I have to listen to Crieghton fans brag about how well daddies boy played last night.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Asleep at 3 up at 4:45 and I have to listen to Crieghton fans brag about how well daddies boy played last night.
                ewww

Comment

I'm not sure if this is going to fix or hurt the jet lag I've got from being overseas, but it sure was fun...even if today isn't so much

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    nice beard.
                    Hehe thanks! I'm considering charging admission for anyone who wants to touch the beard. Gotta get season tix somehow :)
                    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Think how bad you would've felt if the Shox lost. I'm glad they won so you can fight through the day with a smile on your face.

Comment

I just woke up and I feel like a million bux!

Comment

I'm basically a zombie today. Talk radio at 2:45 a.m. is super weird. I left it on 1330 driving back home and after the basketball broadcast they cut in on some guy talking about traveling between dimensions to a crystal city and getting predictions from the 13th being of light.

Comment

I've had to be at work at 5am for a long time. On my drive in I would listen to the end of Coast to Coast AM. I'd walk around work all day shaking my head about some of the things I would hear.

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                            I'm basically a zombie today. Talk radio at 2:45 a.m. is super weird. I left it on 1330 driving back home and after the basketball broadcast they cut in on some guy talking about traveling between dimensions to a crystal city and getting predictions from the 13th being of light.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                              ...the 13th being of light.
                              I'm thinking that's who the Shocks are recruiting to fill their 13th scholarship. Hope he can hit the boards.

Comment

Working...
                              X