No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** I'm tired, today sucks, thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs. WuShock16 and I got home around 2:25 or so and were sound asleep probably by 2:45. The alarm went off around 7:30, and neither of us were too quick to jump out of bed. I'm doing okay today with the help of some Mountain Dew. This afternoon should be interesting.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
      Got home at 3:00 am, asleep around 3:30. 4:30 alarm to be at work by 5:00. I've felt worse, but I've definitely felt better.
      If that was me it would have probably been better to just go around the horn, that hour of sleep is like teasing your body and then b-slapping it.

Comment

Did an hour of work remotely after getting home, asleep at 3:45, up at 7:00, REALLY tough getting around but started feeling decent around 10. Just waiting for the wall around 2-3 I think.

Comment

Got to bed around 2:30. Damn glad I'm retired and could sleep in.

Comment

My wall has come, my energy drink crash has hit.
            "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Home by 3, gym until 430, and at work at 5.

What's in bath salts anyway?

Comment

still haven't taken my "5-hour energy" yet....

Comment

got to the truck and rollin at 0230 Council Bluffs Ia @ 0700 back in the seat @0800 and in Spirit Lake IA @1115,, time for a nap So I can head back to Wichita tonight
                  From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I got to work at 10 am. I'm at work, but I wouldn't say I'm "working."
                    It's good to be the boss...
                    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

These stories remind me of my college days except it didn't seem to bother me that much when I did an all nighter.

Comment

I really considered it. I've actually done way better than I expected but I know the wall is coming at me fast.

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                        If that was me it would have probably been better to just go around the horn, that hour of sleep is like teasing your body and then b-slapping it.

Comment

Went to bed at 2:15. Woke up at 4,5,6 and 6:50 on the dot. Was hoping to sleep on the bus on the commute in but no luck. Maybe on the way home. So far, so good. Wearing it as a badge of honor like I did Easter Sunday last year after meeting the team at Koch.

Comment

Got home at 2:30, finally settled in and fell asleep around 3. Alarm goes at 7:45. Started slow, felt good around 10. Now in zombie mode. Don't know if I'll make it til 5:30... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is it all worth it in the end?
                            YES
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

As we have all talked about before, we are all feeling the drag today....but man, think of the stories we will be telling down the road. My wife and I (and our friends with us) were laughing over the thought of the stories we'll tell someday. "Remember that time we went to that midnight game on a Monday?" At some point, kinda like the Big Fish story, the story will morph into getting no sleep and being up for 40+ hours straight. I will definitely embellish this to my future kids.
                              78-65

Comment

Will sleep well tonight, no doubt. National Letter of Intent early signing period begins tomorrow. Hope all of our recruits were tuned in to last night's game or at least will watch a replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X