Any news on Wamukota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Bush is back?......................once again I am reminded of my third grade teacher
    In her case, perhaps it never went away?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      There is news on Wamukota!

Bush is back.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• weve-got-bush-65411bf2-sz500x281-animate.jpg
        We've got bush! We've got bush!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          There is news on Wamukota!

Bush is back.
          Sorry, but after Royal's comment about the "Bush is back, I couldn't help myself:

French Mademoiselle goes to her French doctor and informs him she has the "Zee Bug in Zee Bush (Gonorrhea).

He gives her 3 pills and tells her to take one for the next three days and to return to see him on the 4th day.,

"Well,Mademoiselle, " he asks upon her return, "How did Zee pills work?"

She replied, "After Zee first day, POOF, Zee Bug was gone! After Zee second day, POOF, Zee Bush was gone! And after Zee third day, POOF, Pierre's Mustache!"

Comment

• Big deal, this dude was a waste of a schollie. Please, no more 7 foot African recruits. I'm done with the crew chasing the Hakeem Olajuwon pipe dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Big deal, this dude was a waste of a schollie. Please, no more 7 foot African recruits. I'm done with the crew chasing the Hakeem Olajuwon pipe dream.
              Wow!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Yeah, that Final 4 didn't work out for us at all.

Comment

Big deal, this dude was a waste of a schollie. Please, no more 7 foot African recruits. I'm done with the crew chasing the Hakeem Olajuwon pipe dream.
                  7/10

This troll is better because it's not so obvious.

You've already caught one, and you're bound to catch more.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

I'm not opposed to this opinion, just not the tone of the presentation. Both EO and Wambush are tremendous young men. I have briefly met them both...very impressed. I do believe there are enough talented post players in the world with basketball rich resumes that we don't have to take flyers on athletically sick players with a limited basketball background with the outside hope they become great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Yeah, that Final 4 didn't work out for us at all.
                      Not to mention Bush in the MVC clincher senior night and the KU game.

And Utah and UNLV this year.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think a lot of people would consider your "fanhood" to be a waste of existence.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• good to see bush still playing for $. go get ‘em!

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                                good to see bush still playing for $. go get ‘em!

Comment

Working...
                                X