Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:good:
    Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
    #Knicks now w/o their top 2 PGs in Felton and Prigioni. Beno Udrih's show now...Time for @toure_murry to get some run as well.

Comment

http://theknicksblog.com/knicks/one-...-to-lin-murry/ not just yes but hell yes
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Interesting question: whose minutes would Toure' take on this year's team? Rob Barker? Fred? Tekele? I think he would be first guy off the bench 1-3...and I think Toure' is a great player and is in the NBA. Our backcourt is just that good right now.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          Okay people, if you haven't gotten around to watching the Knicks yet, START NOW. Toure is about to be playing a lot and I'll be darned if he breaks out and I wasn't watching it happen.

Do not miss the next month of Knicks basketball

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            Interesting question: whose minutes would Toure' take on this year's team? Rob Barker? Fred? Tekele? I think he would be first guy off the bench 1-3...and I think Toure' is a great player and is in the NBA. Our backcourt is just that good right now.
            Interesting question. I take it you mean senior year TM, not TM after a year in the D-League and a month in the NBA. Even so I think he starts over TC or RB and whoever sits becomes the first guy off the bench. FVV as a pure point guard holds onto his spot imo, though he is not quite as along at his position than the other two.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I'd say over TC. Toure is the all-time career leader in assists, in case people forgot.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

@MadaboutWu: Correct, senior year TM. I'd plug NBA TM in anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  I'd say over TC. Toure is the all-time career leader in assists, in case people forgot.
                  Pretty solid defender in his own right as well. TC would be my choice if forced to make a choice.

Comment

@alanhahn: Chatted with @toure_murry today for #WoodsonShow. Said he's aware of the fan support, humbled by it but also motivated by it.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      This is not a knock on Toure. Nevertheless, the 6 players who follow him in total assists would have the following total assists, based on there career assists per game and played a total of 139 games as did Toure.

Armstrong 765 assists
                      Stallworth 684
                      Bruton 550
                      Trogele 531
                      Sherrod 456
                      Guffrovich 443
                      Murray 440

Again, this is a huge accomplishment for Toure, but let's not get to gushy about being the career leader.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say that if you need a 1,2 guy it's Toure while if you need a 3,2 guy, its Tekele.

Especially after tonight.

Comment

Let's not get too gushy about your grammar. There is a difference between there, their & they're. Too, to & two are also different words. I don't mean to be picky, but this is a forum related to an institution of higher education.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

Toure was the first really good 5 tool player of the Marshall era. He could handle it, pass it, rebound it, score it (especially on the break), and defend it. Now we can add Tekele Cotton, and Ron Baker and I think that we might have one or two in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                              Let's not get too gushy about your grammar. There is a difference between there, their & they're. Too, to & two are also different words. I don't mean to be picky, but this is a forum related to an institution of higher education.
                              I've learned to lessen my expectations of good grammar, word usage, punctuation and spelling. This is a fan board and the poster is usually more intent on content than correct usage, and they are usually in a rush to post (or using a phone -- you know, the fat finger syndrome). Just read for content and you will soon just grin when you see the bad word usage.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                TM would take the 4 spot and CLE would move to the 5... We would run a 4 guard offense...
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X