No announcement yet.

Toure Payday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he looked great, a few of those layups fall and he's in double figures.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Toure is looking mighty good. Way to go!

Comment

Still waiting on those fools at 2K sports to update their freaking nba 2k14 rosters to include FA signings.

Comment

Same. He's probably too deep on the bench for them to add. I do enjoy rocking the gal Mekel to dirk and monta assist machine though.

Comment

TM got 7 min tonight 6pts 2 reb
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Toure's agent tweeted today that Toure is now part of the Nike Basketball Family. The garbage minutes from last night must have helped.

Comment

Nice!!
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Watching Toure' play today against the Celtics, even with the Knicks getting their collective doors blown off, is freaking awesome.

Just thrilled for this young man that represented himself so well at WSU.

Comment

Toure slamming one home yesterday.

Comment

Curious if Murry is the last Knick to win a championship in the Garden?
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

Probably the only Knick.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Toure possible to get PT tonight on ESPN. Knicks v Depleted Chicago Bulls.

Knicks still might lsoe by 30
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

They should give him some time. That #18 might not even play for our squad.
                            The Assman

Comment

Good article about Murry.

Comment

https://twitter.com/search?q=toure%20murry&src=typd Lots of love for TM
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X