No announcement yet.

Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @bush_w_tom: Great W...chillen with Greg Marshall after.. http://twitter.com/bush_w_tom/status...543488/photo/1

Apparently, some BIG fan travelled for the experience...
    Last edited by jocoshock; December 14, 2013, 06:46 PM.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      @bush_w_tom: Great W...chillen with Greg Marshall after.. http://twitter.com/bush_w_tom/status...543488/photo/1

Apparently, some BIG fan travelled for the experience...
      Either they're sitting down, 3G is on a step or Bush is not close to 7-feet tall
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Either they're sitting down, 3G is on a step or Bush is not close to 7-feet tall
        I think they're sitting

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          3G is sitting on Wammy's knee, al a Santa and a child making his wishes. In 3G's case, Christmas happened on 11/06 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Oklahoma State draws a whopping 7,000 in OKC today in Chesapeake Arena.
            According to Gottlieb that's because the OK St fans go to Thunder games or something lame like that. Gottlieb = BIG Joke.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• My wife and I watched from home even though we really wanted to go. Had her two bothers and one of their wives in from out of town to watch the game as well. The Shocker fans at IBA did Shocker Nation proud today on national tv. You were loud and proud and came out with a big Assist on the victory. My hat is off to each and every one of you wonderful fans.

Comment

• I spent 114 bones for two tickets and it was worth every penny. Crowd really wanted to be there, no prime empty seats, people didn't leave early....whoever boycotted the game because it wasn't in their season ticket package missed a fantastic experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  whoever boycotted the game because it wasn't in their season ticket package missed a fantastic experience.
                  I say SCREW any whiney menstrating fans who live close enough to have enjoyed this game but CHOSE to stay home. FICK YOU!!!

Comment

• Fine, I don't have season tickets as I have 2 children in college and live an hour from Wichita. Call me a bad fan or whatever. I try to go several times a year, but I had an absolute blast Saturday. Great food and drink at EB prior to the game surrounded by friends I haven't met yet, a great game to watch, a slow beverage afterward, and the only hassle was I had to check on something at a store for my wife before leaving Wichita. I arrived at Old Town at 10:45 and parked for free and got a table easily. 30 minutes after the game, the streets downtown were flowing quickly. If it wasn't for the shoppers, it would have been a perfect day. I left home at 9:30 and got home at 5:00. Oh yeah, I spent the day with my son who just got home from college and sat on the lower level. This was a great day for an avid fan who watches most games on TV and dreams of sitting in those empty corporate seats.

edit: I am not stating I don't want the corporate sponsors...Thank you, Thank you for your support...
                    Last edited by The 'hut; December 15, 2013, 08:03 AM.
                    Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• IBA Attendance

No one has mentioned it but the attendance of 14,356 makes this the biggest crowd in history to see a WSU team play basketball in Wichita. It was awesome, and for the season ticket holders who whined about it not being part of their season ticket package, the rent isn't free at IBA.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, what are you people, third graders? Shox beat Tennessee on national TV and you whine cause it didn't sell out? Shouldn't everyone be celebrating?

Comment

• Both sides have good points. It was a fun time and I hope that we get some teams like Bama or St. Louis at Koch next year but I'll try to continue to support IBA as a secondary sight if it brings in Top Teams. IBA can be a positive part of the Shockers as a national contender,thus we all need to get behind it in the future.

Comment

• Let me say/ask for the third time, how many programs could sell over 14,000 tickets for a regular season game in their same city, that is not part of their season ticket package? This is not like KU in KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              Both sides have good points. It was a fun time and I hope that we get some teams like Bama or St. Louis at Koch next year but I'll try to continue to support IBA as a secondary sight if it brings in Top Teams. IBA can be a positive part of the Shockers as a national contender,thus we all need to get behind it in the future.
                              I wasn't there and can only go by how awesome it looked and sounded on TV, but I'll be the first to throw this out...

I'm gonna say we're within range of opposing coaches starting to say "I'll take my chances with 10K season ticket holders in Koch that are used to seeing every game instead of 14K+ with a significant chunk of them foaming at the mouth because they don't get to see every game in person."

Let's add that to our list of high-class problems.

Outstanding job, Wichita.

Comment

• Let me start by saying I am a season ticket holder that really isn't fond of having to pay extra $$ for this game. I did, just as I have the others, and I got every penny out of it! Great game! I would much prefer the system we have now for the downtown game as opposed to being seated in the top 5 rows at IBA as part of the season ticket package. I truly believe that first event (Tulsa) ruined a lot of opinions on the game at IBA, I know I was quite upset. I believe they have come to a quite reasonable strategy for ticketing for this annual event. The prices were realistic (save the ridiculous fees to call in your order) and allowing SASO members to have first dibs really addresses most concerns. $12 for a SASO member to get a seat, likely front row of the upper deck is far cheaper than your tickets to Koch. I say thank you to the administration for working towards an acceptable resolution to what was a trainwreck 4 years ago. This blue print should be kept around.

Great game, great crowd, great win.....I enjoyed them all!
                                -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
                                X