Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    It isn't about the venue itself it is about paying extra outside the season ticket package for an extra home game. It smacks of greed and rubs some people the wrong way. I understand that. If they don't want to go that's ok - they're just giving someone who really does want to go the chance of getting a better seat.

#WinForRon

--'85.
    It appears that around 14,000 people don't agree with this. Somebody has already done the math about the number of home games. Counting this game, are there more home games than typical?

Oh, and when it was part of the season ticket package, I think I remember lots and lots of whines about their seats related to their seats at Koch.

Comment

• 1624 left.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• [QUOTE=shox1989;435620]At dinner tonight, we ran into some people who thought the game as sold out and then when we were in line to pay, I talked to a season ticket holder who isn't going because he is mad that the game wasn't included in his season ticket package. He said he really doesn't like Intrust but would have gone if the tickets had been included in the season ticket package. But he said there was no way he was going to pay an extra $100 to watch a game in that dump (his words, not mine).

Between the people that think it is sold out and those people that don't like Intrust(or grumpy season ticket holders) it is amazing there will be 14,000 people there.[/QUOTE

It's pricks like this that would probably rather have this game part of the season tix package and a team that has a 200+ rpi. Some people are so petty........Support the TEAM!!!!!!!

Comment

• Time to make my prediction...

Wichita St: 96
          Tenn: 89

Ron won't play, most likely D:
          FVV 28 points
          Cle 39 points
          That is my dream.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

and only 4 tickets left on Stub Hub (starting at $35)! The Gonzaga game still has 460 tix left on Stub Hub starting at $6.99!

Comment

• 6 $57 club seats became available for anyone needing good tickets.

Comment

• Let's see where we are in an hour when the doors open. I assume they are selling tickets at anytime now, but if tickets start disappearing at 10 per minute at 1130 then there's a chance.

#BringTheNoise

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  pinstripers?
                  wasn't me, but it's a dump, alright

Comment

• Box office opened at 8 this morning
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      wasn't me, but it's a dump, alright
                      Watching the game from the comfort of your living room or basement then?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Pin will be there

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Watching the game from the comfort of your living room or basement then?
                          Mrs. pin needs a knee replacement. Going to IBA was not even an option this year. She has been to only 2 games this year, both in the wheelchair aisle. Hoping we will be able to go to St. Louis, but may have to skip even that this year.

Comment

• I'm officially extremely excited in anticipation for this game!!!!!
                            Come on Shocks!!!! Let's bury the Orange!!!!
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Mrs. pin needs a knee replacement. Going to IBA was not even an option this year. She has been to only 2 games this year, both in the wheelchair aisle. Hoping we will be able to go to St. Louis, but may have to skip even that this year.
                              Sorry for your wife's troubles.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• tks

Comment

Working...
                                X