Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Box office opened at 8 this morning
    Well then there is no hope I think. Was hoping for a big walk up crowd, but obviously not that big. Probably between 750-1000 unsold by game time. Not bad, but not great either.

Those there will be angry I suspect.

Comment

• As Sullentrop tweeted yesterday, there are not a lot of programs that could cell 14,000 tickets for a game in the same city that's not part of its season ticket package.

Comment

• ESPN said it was a sellout so only us Shockerneters know any different. I say delete this tread.

Comment

• 14,356 in attendance

Comment

• Pretty hot ticket, I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
              Pretty hot ticket, I'd say.
              NOT!!

Comment

• Proud to be a Shocker!!

image.jpg

Crowd looked great on TV, and even though one idiot started the game commenting on how this was a "true" road game, Jimmy pointed out at the first break it was classified as a home game due to proximity.
                Last edited by Downtown Shocker Brown; December 14, 2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  I really figured that with BCS opponent, final 4 team (with huge expectations) there would be a hearty interest in the WSU-Tenn game. I guess not.

Next time you hear someone complaining about how they can't get tickets to a WSU game or they should have raised the roof - kick them square in the grapes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]927[/ATTACH]
                  Screw the grapes. 14,000 plus, paying, ANGRY Shocker fans.

How bout them apples?

Comment

• Oklahoma State draws a whopping 7,000 in OKC today in Chesapeake Arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Oklahoma State draws a whopping 7,000 in OKC today in Chesapeake Arena.
                      Something I picked up on in NOLA...

Who dat?

Comment

• Well. However many we sold. Crowd looked awesome on TV. Great job Shockers.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          Well. However many we sold. Crowd looked awesome on TV. Great job Shockers.
                          YEP! Wouldn't know it wasn't a sell out on the panel. Looked like a big time environment.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            Oklahoma State draws a whopping 7,000 in OKC today in Chesapeake Arena.
                            13873 for Michigan State in Auburn Hills.

Comment

That is the number of tickets, that WSU was short of a complete and total sell-out. It also means there are 648 Shocker fans that missed out on a golden opportunity to see the Shockers make history in person.
                              Last edited by shox1989; December 14, 2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• My group of 4 all thought we got every bit of our money's worth and enjoyed our afternoon immensely. The IBA experience may not be for everybody but it appears to be agreeable for Coach Marshall and the team now 4-0 at IBA and today, at least 14,000+ of my fellow Shocker fanatics.

Comment

Working...
                                X