Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    This Stub hub thing was so puzzling I checked the Stub hub site. Electronic tix can be purchased for both the Trans Siberian Orchestra and George Strait. The Tennessee game is UPS only. My guess is that the promoter is not allowing Stub hub printed tix, its not IBA.
    Electronic tickets is a different thing. There were electronic tickets available for this as well. Stubhub has deals with different arenas where you can type in the barcode, Stubhub then verifies the event information and seat information with that barcode and then the buyer can simply download a ticket instead of the original being mailed. A lot of places are not setup like this through Subhub...IBA isn't the only one.

Comment

• I didnt realize the tight time on stubhub. I was going to sell my club tickets (I was in a car wreck a few weeks ago and those deductibles don't pay themselves).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        I didnt realize the tight time on stubhub. I was going to sell my club tickets (I was in a car wreck a few weeks ago and those deductibles don't pay themselves).
        Barter a kidney for your back surgery, so you can attend the game?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sorry to hear of your accident Rosewood. I hope all is well.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• 2,993 seats left, only 3 of which are $22 seats.

Things are picking up nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              Electronic tickets is a different thing. There were electronic tickets available for this as well. Stubhub has deals with different arenas where you can type in the barcode, Stubhub then verifies the event information and seat information with that barcode and then the buyer can simply download a ticket instead of the original being mailed. A lot of places are not setup like this through Subhub...IBA isn't the only one.

That is a very puzzling situation, then. I've been to SMG run arenas and bought tickets via Stub hub. It makes no sense to me as to why IBA or any other arena wouldn't allow those tix.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Is it something with select-a-seat versus ticketmaster?

Comment

• I am hoping and aniticipating there will be many more people like me these next few days. I simply needed to make sure that I didn't have any family responsibilities that would preclude me from a 6 hour gap in being available for the day. (Drive, pregame, game, post game traffic and drive home). Once I was sure all was well in the land of The 'hut , I clicked "purchase tickets" and cannot wait until Saturday. My son and I are so looking forward to Old Town and the Shockers.
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    That is a very puzzling situation, then. I've been to SMG run arenas and bought tickets via Stub hub. It makes no sense to me as to why IBA or any other arena wouldn't allow those tix.
                    I think there is some confusion here...yes you can buy and sell hard tickets and electronic tickets. No you cannot convert a hard ticket into an electronic ticket on Stub hub. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      I think there is some confusion here...yes you can buy and sell hard tickets and electronic tickets. No you cannot convert a hard ticket into an electronic ticket on Stub hub. Hope that makes sense.
                      I have an app on my iPhone called Key Ring. I use it for my Dillon's card, Hasting's card, etc. I took a picture of the barcode on the ticket and entered Koch letting the attendant scan the barcode on Key Ring on my iPhone. I had the real ticket in my pocket, but my one-time test worked.

Therefore, I could, theoretically, e-mail you the pict of the barcode and you could print it and use that to enter the game. Just thinking out loud.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        I have an app on my iPhone called Key Ring. I use it for my Dillon's card, Hasting's card, etc. I took a picture of the barcode on the ticket and entered Koch letting the attendant scan the barcode on Key Ring on my iPhone. I had the real ticket in my pocket, but my one-time test worked.

Therefore, I could, theoretically, e-mail you the pict of the barcode and you could print it and use that to enter the game. Just thinking out loud.
                        That's awesome. I showed up once without my tickets a few years back and they charged me to reprint them. I should scan them all just in case I forget them or need to let someone else in but I can't be there.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• If we get it down to around 1500-2000 tickets left by Saturday, we could sell-out with a decent walk-up crowd. Looks like we are headed well towards that. Anyone remember the walk-up sales for the Tulsa game?

Comment

• Capture.JPG

little momentum building with 760 tickets sold in 2 days.

Comment

• A repeat of the last 2 days over the next 3 (seems more than reasonable) would leave just 1677 on game day.

However, I'm going to say repeat the last 2 days (+100) leaves 1957 on Friday. 1000 on Friday leaves 957 in walkups Saturday for a sell out.

Comment

• Ticket Update: Everything is now sold out except for the $12 tickets. There are 2,811 $12 tickets left. Sales need to average 700 a day for a sell out. Still very doable. Especially if there is a good walk up crowd. There is 55 tickets left on StubHub starting at $38!

The Gonzaga game, on the other hand still has 3315 tickets left including 188 lower bowl tickets (about the same place as they were 2 weeks ago), There are a whopping 477 Gonzaga tickets left on Stub Hub starting at just $11.50. All of their promotion during the last 2 weeks have gained them almost no sales.

Comment

Working...
                                X