Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    You're slicker than a cow patty in the hot Texas sun.

How many Shocker games are you going to make it to this year?
    None. And its not because I'm 309 miles away from Koch. Its because my credit card doesn't work for the senior discount, I only buy tickets at night, I have an armpit rash and I want to show the athletic department how pissed I am by not buying $12 tickets for a sell out. That will show 'em.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John
      None. And its not because I'm 309 miles away from Koch. Its because my credit card doesn't work for the senior discount, I only buy tickets at night, I have an armpit rash and I want to show the athletic department how pissed I am by not buying $12 tickets for a sell out. That will show 'em.
      Well, douche stain, Eric Sexton may be the dumbest person I've never met (next to you), but this isn't his fault. They stopped accepting AARP coupons just after they fired Smithson. If you don't buy tickets to this game you can give your Jayhawk lover a reach around for me and kiss my Shocker ass.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well, douche stain, Eric Sexton may be the dumbest person I've never met (next to you), but this isn't his fault. They stopped accepting AARP coupons just after they fired Smithson. If you don't buy tickets to this game you can give your Jayhawk lover a reach around for me and kiss my Shocker ass.
        I see how you're gonna be you big jackwagon. What I didn't tell you is I also have this sore behind my knee. I got it this summer and it won't go away. Besides the constant puss oozing out and dripping into my shoe, it usually smells something awful. I put up with the dog licking it, he sometimes will gnaw on the damn thing if there is a thick enough scab, but I'm not going to risk staining those fancy seats at the arena. It takes too long to wrap the thing with Saran Wrap and I get sick of the strange looks people give me when they get a whiff of the infection. I'll just stay home. Okay?
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          We tried to buy tickets the day went on sale and was told by the website that tickets were unavailable. I was attempting the purchase for two days and have up after my last attempt at 4am as I was about to catch a flight to Boston for a conference. I even took a pic because it said tht tix were not available. I am an unhappy Shocker fan and will not be attending out of principle now.
          I totally understand your frustration but you could have bought tickets in the first five rows right at mid court (section 103) just last week with no code or any thing (when INTRUST released over 100 mid court seats in section 103)

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            I should add that I did try calling ticket master from Boston but couldn't get through and gave up.
            Well TicketMaster wouldn't have helped because they aren't the ones selling the tickets. Maybe you meant Select A Seat?

I hope all of this means that if you're not going now, it won't be out of principle.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              I see how you're gonna be you big jackwagon. What I didn't tell you is I also have this sore behind my knee. I got it this summer and it won't go away. Besides the constant puss oozing out and dripping into my shoe, it usually smells something awful. I put up with the dog licking it, he sometimes will gnaw on the damn thing if there is a thick enough scab, but I'm not going to risk staining those fancy seats at the arena. It takes too long to wrap the thing with Saran Wrap and I get sick of the strange looks people give me when they get a whiff of the infection. I'll just stay home. Okay?

Ohhh. Now I get the full picture. You're an Arkansas Little Rock fan. Try cauterizing the wound ... I recommend a propane torch.

Comment

Ohhh. Now I get the full picture. You're an Arkansas Little Rock fan. Try cauterizing the wound ... I recommend a propane torch.
                Well, not really. I'm not a Little Rock fan, just a typical guy with a normal leg that's gone to festering. Once that puss really starts to boil, ain't much you can do but watch. The smell is fierce, but it don't hurt much. You get used to the soggy sock and all, you just don't want to spend much time in public.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Well, not really. I'm not a Little Rock fan, just a typical guy with a normal leg that's gone to festering. Once that puss really starts to boil, ain't much you can do but watch. The smell is fierce, but it don't hurt much. You get used to the soggy sock and all, you just don't want to spend much time in public.
                  Speaking of festering wound, this conversation is starting to remind me of my prom date back in high school.

Comment

• Sales are creeping along at a glacial pace. 4499 seats remain.

I expected a little bigger bump after beating BYU. Still, a win Sunday against SLU should give a nice boost. I will remain hopeful for a sellout if we can approach ~3500 open seats by the time ORU comes to town.

Comment

• Intrust released KSU's holdback tickets this week. 6 courtside seats have been for sale for 3+ days now with no takers.

Remaining tickets: WSU 4476, KSU 3566

BUY ANGRY, SHOCKER FANS

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• This isn't just a shocker problem it's a nation wide problem.

I would guess attendance is down nationwide. Watching the game in the living room is just too easy for some people.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            This isn't just a shocker problem it's a nation wide problem.

I would guess attendance is down nationwide. Watching the game in the living room is just too easy for some people.
                            Or the NCAAs brilliant attempt to increase scoring has backfired miserably as everyone decides that they don't want to watch 4 hour free-throw contests.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Oh good Lord with all the whining here I am beginnging to think that the KU boosters have the right idea when they attempt to destroy the Shocker program every five years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Intrust released KSU's holdback tickets this week. 6 courtside seats have been for sale for 3+ days now with no takers.

Remaining tickets: WSU 4476, KSU 3566

BUY ANGRY, SHOCKER FANS
                                That means they would have to sell an average of around 300 tickets a day to sell out. That is very doable, unfortunately they have only been selling about 50 per day lately. I am sure it will pick back up as we get closer to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X