No announcement yet.

Player taken to hospital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there was something they found at Mayo that they couldn't have found in Wichita?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      So there was something they found at Mayo that they couldn't have found in Wichita?
      Does that surprise you? Don't get me wrong, Wichita has fine hospitals, but Mayo is in the best of the best category and are always on the cutting edge of all things medical it seems.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• A heart cath can either be a procedure to correct a problem or it can be used to form a diagnosis. The Mayo clinic is a great place but if its heart related I would rather go to the Cleveland Clinic.

Comment

• 1. Our moderators are great, but they cannot cover the wide spectrum of what could be considered an offensive post. To try put it in perspective, Its like NFL referees trying to constitute a catch, or NCAA refs calling a charge or a block. Its hard to do in the heat of battle, and you just have to go with your gut most of the time. I will not speak about my feelings toward _kai_ or the other mods at this time, but they either didn't see it or they didn't care. You can count me in the category of thinking aargh jumped the gun. I think that this should be handled along the same lines as the incident earlier this summer. Speculation should be kept to private messages, as we all have seen what the media is willing to do to get a juicy story. Deletion of posts should come swiftly.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I have removed the posts that were speculative in nature. If you notice something, please alert us by clicking on "Report Post", which is the little yield symbol at the bottom left of every post. Or PM the admins. I only saw this because I happened to take a few minutes to sneak a peek during my lunch.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I didn't see what was posted, but to echo the comments of @ShockBand: if you think a post needs moderation please use the "Report Post" button which is the triangle with the exclamation mark in it. Feel free to be liberal with reporting. It drops a thread with your comments in it for us in the staff forum, so we will be guaranteed to see it because there is rarely activity in there.

We can't possibly view every single post on this forum, so we do need everyone's help in maintaining a level of help from everyone. @ShockerFever: is great at flagging posts that he thinks are trolling, offensive, etc. Sometimes we'll discuss the severity of a certain post and decide to edit it, leave it, or delete it, but it's nice to have those posts/threads brought to our attention.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Best wishes to D.J. for a successful outcome and a full recovery that allows him to continue his basketball career although the latter is purely a bonus.

Comment

• Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Pogo check your PM.
                    Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      I have removed the posts that were speculative in nature. If you notice something, please alert us by clicking on "Report Post", which is the little yield symbol at the bottom left of every post. Or PM the admins. I only saw this because I happened to take a few minutes to sneak a peek during my lunch.
                      Thanks for the reminder, ShockBand.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        I didn't see what was posted, but to echo the comments of @ShockBand if you think a post needs moderation please use the "Report Post" button which is the triangle with the exclamation mark in it. Feel free to be liberal with reporting. It drops a thread with your comments in it for us in the staff forum, so we will be guaranteed to see it because there is rarely activity in there.

We can't possibly view every single post on this forum, so we do need everyone's help in maintaining a level of help from everyone. @ShockerFever is great at flagging posts that he thinks are trolling, offensive, etc. Sometimes we'll discuss the severity of a certain post and decide to edit it, leave it, or delete it, but it's nice to have those posts/threads brought to our attention.
                        Thanks for the shout-out.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Updates, anyone?

Comment

• Great. @ShockerFever: is a nark. :D
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• DJ had an internal defibrilliator installed in surgery. He will be back in Wichita in the next couple of days.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Amazing. Man, I am telling you, that's one of those good things- bad things ......it's there to save your life, but when it hits, you know it. But those things are life savers and worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                                X