Top 144 countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I dont think losing players means all that much anymore.

hcgm has spoiled you

Comment

Andrew wiggins is the real deal and will have ku top 5 in no time.
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

#17 is .................................................. .................................................. .MEMPHIS.

Comment

#16 --- New Mexico

Comment

They fill their bracket as teams are added, http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/...l/bracketology
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

With New Mexico coming in at 16, it guarantees that WSU will be in their top 15. Looking at their brackets so far it also means that WSU will be a 4 seed or better in their brackets.

Comment

Most likely a 4 but I won't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  Most likely a 4 but I won't complain.
                  I'll complain a little. Because if those pansy sassed cork sucker BCS chicken shirts would play us, we might just be a higher seed than that.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looks like Shocks came in at #15
                    college sports madness,Men's Basketball,Missouri Valley,Wichita State,Dan Levine

Comment

• Not at a major school? Cle 66 on NBA draft. Other than that good article
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• In their bracket projection, they list WSU as a 4 seed in the same bracket as Ku (a 5 seed). In this bracket, WSU and Ku would be playing each other if they both win their opening games.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSU and Reds Fan View Post
                          Looks like Shocks came in at #15
                          http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/7617
                          If Nick Wiggins is our starting four, something has gone terribly wrong.

Comment

• No secret to what they did. They just took the top 5 scorers from last year and put them into the starting lineup.

Comment

• They received their at–large bid, and the run they went on was something Coach Gregg Marshall and the Wichita fan base could not have predicted.
                              I think @WuDrWu: might have something to say about the end of this sentence.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                If Nick Wiggins is our starting four, something has gone terribly wrong.
                                Either that or Nick has improved his defense from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X