Gal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gal Update

Nice work. Can you incorporate a flu factor?

Comment

Gal's assist/turnover ratio is 1.67 per game through 10
      through 9 it's 1.8

Comment

I think we can largely agree that Gal is developing into a decent PG. He had a dip in b-ball IQ late in the game Tuesday. Let's hope he can bounce back Saturday. Everyone has to have a good game.

Comment

Gal has been great. Let's hope he comes back next year and doesn't go away for Euroball...
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I should say something about that fastbow, but i can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
              I should say something about that fastbow, but i can't. Classified info.
              why would you say something like that? If you really know something and are not going to tell us just shut up about it.......geez

Comment

Do we really need to chart Gal's play each week? I think it just ends up starting an argument.
                Nice chart though.
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                  Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                  I should say something about that fastbow, but i can't. Classified info.
                  why would you say something like that? If you really know something and are not going to tell us just shut up about it.......geez
                  HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? I thought there was a rule in place to stifle such information between coaches/players and fans about anything related to their future plans.

Comment

THAT'S RIGHT !!!!!! So why would you say anything in the first place?

Comment

i was tempted to say what was told to me but I held back in the last second. I'm sure you've been tempted in similar situations.

Comment

Yes I have, but is frustrating to not be told the latest news.....Feel free to pm me and let me know...There is no rule about that...LOL

Comment

The last time i was thinking about airing something told to me, and decided against it....

I USED THE DELETE BUTTON and erased what I typed before I posted it...

then sent a PM to someone I thought would be able to confirm or deny...

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                            Do we really need to chart Gal's play each week? I think it just ends up starting an argument.
                            Nice chart though.
                            I do not know, whether there is a need or not.

I skipped three games, before the latest update.

There is so much talk about player performance, I thought it might interest some.

Thanks for the compliment. I have been working on my chart building skills. My mentor is SB Baseball or is it SB Shocker. Anyway, you know who I mean. I still need a lot of improvement.

Comment

RDR, thanks for the hard work. I found it interesting and informative.

Comment

Working...
                              X