X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockball
    Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Some of you guys are predicting small margins of victory for CU. Even when we were decent/good, we've never played well there. I don't see how having the worst team since 2001 is gonna somehow make things better.. :roll:

CU should have this one by at least 20.

Well, ... what if their bus on the return trip from the team dinner has a flat tire, they have to walk 8 miles and arrive just before the game begins. In this case, I can see them only beating us by a small margin. :lol:
    I believe it was just 3 years ago that Tolliver hit a game winning shot as time expired to beat us by 2.
    AndShock correctly identified that it was 2 years ago. This is not the same team that we had in 2006. Sorry.. :)
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

66-59 Shocks.

Comment

58-55 Shox in OT

Comment

I believe it was just 3 years ago that Tolliver hit a game winning shot as time expired to beat us by 2.
          2 years ago, it was the same year Braeuer hit the game winning 3, and we went on to the Sweet Sixteen.
          I was at that WSU @ CU game 2 years ago. I believe WSU can play well at Omaha because i am pretty sure in that same game that the Shockers were 19 points in that game. Last time i checked that is playing pretty well. Hopefully they can just hang on this time.

GO SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
          Shocker Forever!!

Comment

With three seconds remaining in the 3rd overtime, and the Shox down to four players, MB strips down to his shorts and Shockernet T-shirt and buries a three from thirty-seven feet. Oh, and we win!

Comment

Jays - 67
              Shox - 47

But wait til next year!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
                2 years ago, it was the same year Braeuer hit the game winning 3, and we went on to the Sweet Sixteen.
                I was at that WSU @ CU game 2 years ago. I believe WSU can play well at Omaha because i am pretty sure in that same game that the Shockers were 19 points in that game. Last time i checked that is playing pretty well. Hopefully they can just hang on this time.

I was at that game also. and headed that way tomorrow. Are you going this time?

Comment

Creighton -- 69
                  Shox -- 59

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU

I personally wouldn't call blowing a 19 point lead, 'playing well' but that's ok..

And my whole point is this team is a tad bit different than our sweet 16 team that was there two years ago.

God knows I hope we can have a miracle and keep it close, but I don't like those chances very well..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      Some of you guys are predicting small margins of victory for CU. Even when we were decent/good, we've never played well there. I don't see how having the worst team since 2001 is gonna somehow make things better.. :roll:

CU should have this one by at least 20.
                      :roll:

mr. negativity once again.
                      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

if we play the same game we did when they were here but up our shooting % to about 45-47% then we win in a squeaker.

Comment

I really don't see us winning up there, and we have the track record to back that up. It is extremely hard to win there with a good team hitting on all cylinders, let alone one trying to rise out of the pit of the MVC.

Maybe, if P'Allen Stinnett wasn't playing, but not with him in the game. He is the best freshman in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            Maybe, if P'Allen Stinnett wasn't playing, but not with him in the game. He is the best freshman in the conference.
                            Perhaps but this player is much better http://www.godrakebulldogs.com/ViewA...&Q_SEASON=2007
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                              Originally posted by Snapshot9
                              Perhaps but this player is much better http://www.godrakebulldogs.com/ViewA...&Q_SEASON=2007
                              Josh Young is not a better freshman than godPgod
                              In fact he is not a freshman at all.

Comment

CU- 72

WSU- 54

Comment

Working...
                                X