Postings About Player Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    The post that was deleted, which I would think is now fair game, said he was headed to South Dakota.
    That would make a lot of sense and sounds like a situation where Jake could make a significant impact. Good luck to the young man in whatever route he decides to take.

Comment

As has been said, I would have liked to see Jake continue to progress. With that said, one down, one to go. Stay tuned.

Comment

Good luck to Jake, was someone who always was willing to do the dirty work, going to the boards hard, not afraid to dive on the floor. Got off to a bit of a slow start this year but midway in he was playing pretty consistent and was giving us some quality minutes. Maybe he felt with the talent coming in his playing time wouldnt improve. Good role players are hard to find and keep. Hope you do well Jake were ever you go...

Comment

This makes me sad on many levels...

Comment

If he already has a school to attend, it leads me to believe that White may have been planning this for a while. If so, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              If he already has a school to attend, it leads me to believe that White may have been planning this for a while. If so, good for him.
              does he?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Which could have been a reason for HCGM over recruiting. But only they know that.

Good luck to Jake. He was fun to watch play.

Comment

South Dakota would also be closer to home for him.

Comment

I expected White to be one of the two leaving.
                    Good luck Jake.

Comment

Met Jake's father at the Air Force game and got a chance to talk to Jake also. A very nice young man and I wish him well at his next stop. He was as others have said always willing to do the dirty work in the paint and seemed to be able to get to those 50/50 balls first. Good luck Jake.

Comment

Confirmation from media

Here is the story from KWCH that confirmed it.

Comment

Was in today's Eagle

Comment

Count me in with the "this sucks" crowd also. No, he didn't score points (although he did average more per game than EO did), but he was a man getting rebounds and he made sure once he grabbed it, it wasn't getting touched.

I really liked the kid. Good luck to him at South Dakota. I hope he tears it up there.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In many ways Jake White was a reflection of the essence of the 2012/2013 team's season:

He was scrappier than hell, just like our team.
                              Tough on the ball, just like our team.
                              Didn't score a ton of points, just like our team.
                              Hit the boards hard, just like our team.
                              The refs gave him zero respect, just like our team.
                              A few fans wrote him off midseason, just like our team.
                              But he ultimately won a ton of fans over too, just like our team.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X