Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postings About Player Transfers

Please follow the posting guidelines:

More about players: Discussion of players should be limited to their performance on court. Reports of players leaving the program are prohibited. Exceptions are granted only if the subject has been reported in the media or released by the WSU athletic department. Saying "_____ sucks" is not considered constructive criticism and will result in the post being removed.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

I know a lot of people have mentioned CJ as a likely candidate. He underperformed this year, it seemed, but I really think he could have a big senior year. I don't know who I think is more likely to go, though. Obviously Jake White has been performing well, will just be a junior, and works hard during games. It could be that CJ doesn't see much potential for more playing time and decides to take his senior season elsewhere I guess.

Comment

Did I miss something?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Did I miss something?
          I never saw anything. Just speculation from several people.

Comment

Personally I thought it was a little callous and tacky to have started a thread about who would be gone and who would be coming in. Well mostly who would be gone, so closely to the end of the season. the TEAM hasn't even had the chance to enjoy the spoils of war, and some on here were already looking for a chopping block. I understand that the coaches may ,and probably are evaluating the situation. But I would think that shockernet should have used a modicum of diplomacy before engaging in such talk. Say ... maybe after there is some actual NEWS of someone leaving , or not qualifying. But hey that's just me.
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Did I miss something?
              Yes. Thread has since been removed and, per the theme of this thread, I won't discuss the assertion made therein.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                Yes. Thread has since been removed and, per the theme of this thread, I won't discuss the assertion made therein.
                That's fine. Didn't think I'd been away long and thought this was an odd thread to pop up.

One question I have though is, does this mean nobody can speculate as to how the roster may work itself out? I'd think there's a difference between guessing what may happen and posting unconfirmed rumors. Since I'm not entirely sure what prompted this thread, I'm just looking for clarification. Because these conversations are started outside of SN by people who prefer other schools. It's no secret that we're over the limit.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I thought this was a fan board. You know a safe place to interject fact, opinion and general discussion about our beloved Shockers. I don't believe I am personally liable to anyone or entity when I give an opinion that CJ, or Watson, or Baker, or White is a candidate not to return. That falls under opinion. It may be a bad opinion (which many on SN are used to with me), but as long as the opinion isn't laced with some personal attack I will take my chances. Continue the discussion.

Comment

Someone was making a definitive statement, per "inside" sources, not just speculation. That is why the thread got tossed.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      Someone was making a definitive statement, per "inside" sources, not just speculation. That is why the thread got tossed.
                      Sounds good. Since I didn't see it I just wanted to make sure.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Well.....whoever had the "inside information" please PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i want lufile here at wichita state next year.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            I thought this was a fan board. You know a safe place to interject fact, opinion and general discussion about our beloved Shockers. I don't believe I am personally liable to anyone or entity when I give an opinion that CJ, or Watson, or Baker, or White is a candidate not to return. That falls under opinion. It may be a bad opinion (which many on SN are used to with me), but as long as the opinion isn't laced with some personal attack I will take my chances. Continue the discussion.
                            That's what I figured too. Especially since this is all anonymous I didn't think this would be that big of a deal, but I apologize to the board if I offended anybody. I stand by my comment though.

Comment

Chris Monter -- ‏@collegebbnews -- "SO forward Jake White of Wichita State has requested his release from the Shockers. The ex-Chaska standout averaged 3.6 points & 2.9 boards."

Comment

Working...
                              X