No announcement yet.

Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the deal. With all the dignitaries speaking tonight, I was surprised they didn't hand-pick a few of you here on SN to speak a few words? After all, we had our first march to the Final 4 on here too. I bet this just slipped their mind? Yikes!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Here's the deal. With all the dignitaries speaking tonight, I was surprised they didn't hand-pick a few of you here on SN to speak a few words? After all, we had our first march to the Final 4 on here too. I bet this just slipped their mind? Yikes!!!
      DOFO was primed and ready as well as Tyrone Shoelace
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

All I can say is Governor Brownback must not be too concerned about the vote in Northeast Kansas.

Comment

Did anything happen worth mentioning after the stream went out right before Malcolm's MVP award?
          In the fast lane

Comment

Ehimen received as much love from the fans tonight as anyone on the team I thought.

It was a little bit of a downer that Mal and Carl were not able to be there.

Comment

Loved cheering for the Shox one last time this season. Felt great, especially when life events kept me from traveling to the tourney games. Anyone know who the blonde behind the curtain was tonight?
              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                All I can say is Governor Brownback must not be too concerned about the vote in Northeast Kansas.
                "Now is you or is you ain't my constituents?"
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Ehimen received as much love from the fans tonight as anyone on the team I thought.

It was a little bit of a downer that Mal and Carl were not able to be there.
                  where were they?
                  did williams receive as much too?
                  what about jake white?

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    "Now is you or is you ain't my constituents?"
                    I am a man of constant sorrow...

Not really because we are looking good for the foreseeable future!
                    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      where were they?
                      did williams receive as much too?
                      what about jake white?
                      The cheers were loud for both of them. As much as I complained throughout the season because of the "Demetric Show", I appreciate all the young man gave to our program. Also, I liked Jake's heart. He gave it is all when out on the court. I and the rest of the folks there gave them a huge cheer.

Comment

Carl and Malcolm were pursuing professional opportunities. Demetric and EO both received standing ovations but many have a special place in their heart for EO and the 6 year voyage. Jake was warmly cheered as he should have been. No more, no less.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                          Correct my if I'm wrong but ADES never spoke? Interesting
                          Probably for the best.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That was some good stuff.

I imagine it's on the Phog right now and somehow is being twisted around to where Marshall said all those things.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              That was some good stuff.

I imagine it's on the Phog right now and somehow is being twisted around to where Marshall said all those things.
                              The governor was quoting a local senator. The governor wasn't really saying those things, but they could get twisted by the time they get repeated in the northeast. I am sure in a few days the Phog will have both the Governor and Marshall saying scheduling Ku would hurt WSU.
                              Last edited by shox1989; April 16, 2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

kung fu fighting >>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X