• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WATCHUSBELONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZMhMtVV788

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Watched that earlier today .... brought tears to me eyes... I Love our HCGM
    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

WOW.

If that doesn't get to you..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

As I said earlier I apparently am not a Big Boy!

Comment

Saw it earlier, awesome! This is what should be talked about not Rutgers
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Wow. Incredible.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Goosebumps for sure

Comment

Summed up perfectly what so many of us Shocker fans felt last night. Last night was incredible yet heartbreaking. We all wish we were on here talking about playing for the National Title tomorrow night but words can't even begin to express the admiration and pride I have for this year's Shocker team. I am damn proud to be associated with such a great group of coaches and players. Congratulations on an incredible season, celebrate and enjoy the incredible ride you just took us all on. You left us all with memories that will last for a lifetime. Go Shox!!!!

Comment

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I hadn't noticed it. And I didn't know where it belonged, but I thought I'd put it here.

Wichita State fans awoke Sunday morning to a classy gesture from the Shockers' coach. Gregg Marshall, whose team fell to No. 1 overall seed Louisville in the Final Four on Saturday night, took out a full-page ad in Sunday's Wichita … Continue reading →

Marshall did that himself? Another WOW moment. No Coach, we should be thanking you..

Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I apologize if this has already been posted, but I hadn't noticed it. And I didn't know where it belonged, but I thought I'd put it here.

Wichita State fans awoke Sunday morning to a classy gesture from the Shockers' coach. Gregg Marshall, whose team fell to No. 1 overall seed Louisville in the Final Four on Saturday night, took out a full-page ad in Sunday's Wichita … Continue reading →

Marshall did that himself? Another WOW moment. No Coach, we should be thanking you..
                    I could not agree more. Thank you Coach Marshall, players, coaching staff and everyone else who made this run possible. What an awesome journey you took us on. Thanks for the ride.....
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I love our coach and team. What a ride! I have teared up a whole lot lately. Dang!

Comment

Yes, saw that earlier today.

Comment

Mutual Respect:

Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall walks off the court with Louisville Cardinals guard Peyton Siva after Louisville beat WSU 72-68.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

From the article: Wichita State fans were outnumbered both at the West Regional in Los Angeles and at the Georgia Dome on Saturday, but they made up for it by cheering louder than the crowd supporting any other team.

A special shoutout to all who were able to give our young men and coaching staff that personal support in Salt Lake, LA, and Atlanta.

Comment

BS we were outnumbered. Not by Syracuse, maybe by Louisville...maybe. Certainly by Meechigan.

Comment

Working...
                              X