No announcement yet.

#WATCHUSBELONG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great talk from a master motivator right there. It was amazing to watch your team's run in the Tournament this year and see those boys come together over the last few seasons (and the development of your freshmen culminating in their great play during the Tourney.) What a great ride. I have no doubt that Marshall's just getting the ball rolling on the kind of program he can build. Great representation for the state, both in the Final Four and in the final polls. It's going to be a lot of fun to see what your young nucleus can do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
      HCGM is such a great fit in so many ways with WSU. He is not from a heralded coaching tree, with tons of contacts, but instead has had to work and grind his way to get where he is today. I would think that pattern is common with many of us who are WSU alums or students, as well as many who didn't attend WSU, but are staunch supporters.

How many of us have achieved what we have not because of anything being handed to us on a silver platter, but were earned through much blood, sweat, and tears? Personally, I knew my going to college rested largely on my shoulders, because I knew my parents really didn't have income to spare to pay my way. So I worked hard enough to make sure I got scholarships to cover my tuition and fees, and then worked enough in part-time jobs to cover my other expenses. I'm sure the stories are similar for many of us out there. We understand and are used to working hard, never giving up, and just flat out grinding it out at times to get the job done. I believe that makes us have a special appreciation for Coach, his staff, the team, and the way they go to work.
      Marshall and our team are a reflection of our University and its student body. Blue collar coach, blue collar team, blue collar school, with blue collar students all with the same thing in common.

#WE-KNOW-WHAT-HARD-WORK-IS
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

don't know if this has been posted anywhere but the WSU bookstore has the official final 4 posters
          http://www.wsubooks.com/store1/home.aspx

D
          idn't even know there was such a thing until I heard a commercial on 810whb.com for a website selling the same Wichita State Final Four posters...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

$35 though...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
              $35 though...
              That is only $0.73per year since the last one!!!!!
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                BS we were outnumbered. Not by Syracuse, maybe by Louisville...maybe. Certainly by Meechigan.
                Doc, I won't even say maybe on Louisville. I walked all over Atlanta for 3 days, and there's no doubt in my mind we outnumbered them - for that Saturday game, at least. When I walked down to the front row during pregame, comparing fan bases, we came out ahead as well. When you looked at the sections, we had them on length as well as girth.

Ahem.

Comment

;ok. Our coaches and players have done their part. I know next season is far off, but we as fans need to keep our end of the deal. Koch needs to be packed and rockin' every single game next year. Corporate pcker measurers, pay attention. I am talking to you! Use your tickets or give them to someone who will.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    don't know if this has been posted anywhere but the WSU bookstore has the official final 4 posters
                    http://www.wsubooks.com/store1/home.aspx

D
                    idn't even know there was such a thing until I heard a commercial on 810whb.com for a website selling the same Wichita State Final Four posters...

Oh yeah thats what I wanted. Maybe get 3G to autograph it and then frame it. $35.00 for a piece of priceless memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                    X