No announcement yet.

Bradley In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on a side note if anyone cares. Before the game me and my buddies were yelling at Jim Les, we told him "thank you for beating KU" and then he smiled and gave us a high 5. I thought that was pretty neat.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I was yellling "coward" at him from my row 31 seat when he decided to reduce his offense to Daniel Ruffin dribbling near the half-court line for 25 seconds - after we had four consecutive fouls called on us in one posession.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        I was yellling "coward" at him from my row 31 seat when he decided to reduce his offense to Daniel Ruffin dribbling near the half-court line for 25 seconds - after we had four consecutive fouls called on us in one posession.
        Would you have been yelling that at Marshall if he was in a similar situation?

Comment

Oh come on SB you know "where you stand, depends on where ya sit" :)
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
            Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Would you have been yelling that at Marshall if he was in a similar situation?
            No. And I admitted that to myself during the walk back to the car. But I did it, and if it's Jim Les, I'd probably do it again! :yes:

Comment

Working...
            X