No announcement yet.

Bradley In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this game was not ours to win but we could have saved face cept for these zebras.

Comment

score? I had to sneak away from my soon to be father in-laws party to check on the game...
      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

are you kidding me?

I don't know what to say but this needs reviewed by the valley offices.

Comment

bradley to inbound after a gal 3
          63 to 52

4j sec

Comment

hey a makeup call

Comment

Kennedy is ripping the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                hey a makeup call
                Maybe a sobriety test for the refs is in order.

Comment

as he should be I have never seen refs kill a teams momentum with bs calls like I did tonight

Comment

Refs 1, Shox 0?

Comment

I was actually ashamed to be an official tonight. It was brutal.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Post game quotes

Comment

The officals in this game should be sent back to the juco ranks to work on their game. They didn't lose us the game, but they centainly didn't help anybody but Bradley.

Comment

A tale of two halves. Bradley would be happy to play on the first half against the Shocks and conversely the Shocks would just as soon skip the 1st half and just play the second half vs the Braves.

Bradley wins the two first halves this year 79-50.

Shocks win the two second halves this year 84-57.

Overall score Bradley 136 - Shockers 134.

I guess a split of the two games is the appopriate outcome.

Credit to the Shocks for not mailing it in, especially last night when it seemed all hope was lost. Hopefully, we can avoid digging such big holes in the future.

BTW, Evansville 84 - Missouri State 65. Now that I did not see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              A tale of two halves. Bradley would be happy to play on the first half against the Shocks and conversely the Shocks would just as soon skip the 1st half and just play the second half vs the Braves.

Credit to the Shocks for not mailing it in, especially last night when it seemed all hope was lost. Hopefully, we can avoid digging such big holes in the future.

Its the Valley, get use to it. A lot posters dont give Evansville any credit, but they play good teams on a nightly basis, and that means you are use to playing tough basketball. It seems on any given night any team in the Valley can beat the other.
                              ________
                              Lamborghini 400gt specifications
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                                Originally posted by 1972Shocker

Its the Valley, get use to it. A lot posters dont give Evansville any credit, but they play good teams on a nightly basis, and that means you are use to playing tough basketball. It seems on any given night any team in the Valley can beat the other.
                                The win in and of itself is not so surprising, but I sure did not expect a blowout.

Comment

Working...
                                X