Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosewood
    Wendell leads the team in points
    He's certainly trying to spark this team.

Comment

hey, we got our all sports throphy

Comment

Maybe we shouldn't have any more TV games. Those haven't been very good this year.

If this is your only way to follow the game, be glad there aren't many posts. Cooz with 2 fouls in about 8 minutes of play in the first half.

Brett Burley got his first moments of the season and dribbled the ball off his leg.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Is there an apathy emoticon - cause it's looking pretty grim on the chances for the Shocks to come back.

Comment

Tonight's Dinner:

Rockfish - Salt & Pepper, Drizzle of Lemon. Lightly dusted with flour. Sauteed. Pinot Grigio, Lemon and Garlic complete the pan sauce. Served with Salad with Hearts of Palm and Pinot Grigio...

Oh yeah and a huge turd sandwich complements of my Shockers.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I hear that people are actually leaving. Sad.

Of the positive, WP is probably playing the best game I can ever remember him playing. Unfortunately, he is the best Shocker on the floor tonight and that does not bode well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                Tonight's Dinner:

Rockfish - Salt & Pepper, Drizzle of Lemon. Lightly dusted with flour. Sauteed. Pinot Grigio, Lemon and Garlic complete the pan sauce. Served with Salad with Hearts of Palm and Pinot Grigio...

Oh yeah and a huge turd sandwich complements of my Shockers.
                I feared this might happen, although I truly didn't expect it to be this bad. The wife and I are having our turd sand-ich now with a night cap at Yia Yia's the Chianti is looking to be the highlight of the evening :cry:

Starting the 2nd half!

Go Shocks!!!!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Maybe he ripped some at the half and we can make it a little closer....

Comment

What's everybody down in the dumps for? We knew going into this game that our team is not very good, and that winning games represents a big challenge for us this year. Bad things have happened to this team this year and it's going to get worse before it's gets better. Please don't act surprised.

Just keep reminding yourself that next season will be a total 180.

Comment

I'm not down in the dumps..but we could play closer than this....I mean at least if we are going to lose they need to hit shots...Back to the basics again

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                        Just keep reminding yourself that next season will be a total 180.
                        Well said. Nothing's funnier then when someone says somebody made a 360 degree turnaround.

Comment

Is Phil hurt?

Comment

By in large we can't hit the broadside of a barn tonight.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Kennedy has lost patience with this team.

Comment

phil t is back

Comment

Working...
                                X