Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it is go to Koch at 3am!

Comment

I am going up there at 2:45 and see what is up I guess!
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
        Yeah, I'm up for being there if I know for sure there will be other people..
        I will be at the arena at 3am. I'm sure a few others will show too.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Please, please, please tell me we will sing the war chant.

Comment

So people not going to airport? They need to see shockernation when they get off the plane!
            I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
              So people not going to airport? They need to see shockernation when they get off the plane!
              That was my original plan but others on this board are saying NOT to do that. I will go either place, just need to figure this out. I think right now I am leaning towards Koch, just because we don't really know where they will actually be at the airport. I would hate to go to ICT and then miss them. I don't think there is anyway to miss them at KOCH.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                That was my original plan but others on this board are saying NOT to do that. I will go either place, just need to figure this out. I think right now I am leaning towards Koch, just because we don't really know where they will actually be at the airport. I would hate to go to ICT and then miss them. I don't think there is anyway to miss them at KOCH.
                Yeah, I think going to Koch is the safer bet. What time should I get there, about 2:45?

Comment

Does anyone know what carrier the team charter is flying? I am seeing on FlightAware an inbound Southwest 737 just entering the western Oklahoma panhandle. Scheduled to arrive at ICT at 1:40 am. A second plane from LAX to ICT is a Sun Country 737 that went wheels up just 15 minutes ago, scheduled to arrive at ICT at 3:19 am. I am guessing first one is the fan charter and the second is the team plane, anyone know for sure?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Koch is the only place you can go. They will be flying into the airport in a non-public place and immediately boarding their bus.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      Does anyone know what carrier the team charter is flying? I am seeing on FlightAware an inbound Southwest 737 just entering the western Oklahoma panhandle. Scheduled to arrive at ICT at 1:40 am. A second plane from LAX to ICT is a Sun Country 737 that went wheels up just 15 minutes ago, scheduled to arrive at ICT at 3:19 am. I am guessing first one is the fan charter and the second is the team plane, anyone know for sure?
                      That sounds right based on what everyone else has said or posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                        The first one is the fan charter because one of them started their own thread and said they were over Nevada a while ago.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                          Please, please, please tell me we will sing the war chant.
                          Great idea! That is exactly what we should do.

Comment

That would be us....my understanding is the team is about an hour behind.

You guys are welcome to greet us when we arrive.

Comment

I started going to games at the Brown Barn with Lynn. We shared those Minute Maid lemon cups in 1999. Section 122, row 23, seat 2-6, our family still has these seats. You're gone now....this is for you.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                That would be us....my understanding is the team is about an hour behind.
                                Could you let us know if it makes any sense for fans to meet the team at the airport or if we should just go to KOCH arena? I want to be there for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X