No announcement yet.

Welcome Home Celebration thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because its Easter that's why they may be hesitant. They definitely need some kind of send off if we don't have access to them at the airport.

Comment

A pep rally Tuesday or Wednesday night would be a nice thing to do!
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Early said they would be back to wichita around 3am. We going to the arena or airport?
        " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

I'll be at the arena or airport or Koch.. Just need to know when and where

Comment

Ya know...it would be great if I can finally get a job with my WSU degree in Marketing; minor in Management (2009) now with all this national attention!~ Bad time to be gradauting, but have been taking care of my newborn children as of late.

Comment

WHAT???
              " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

I think we should meet at the arena around 3am.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post
                  I'll be at the arena or airport or Koch.. Just need to know when and where
                  I am too pumped to go to bed. I might as well to. It ought to be great.

Comment

Yeah, I think the arena is the best bet. When they came back in 2006 they were on a commercial flight I believe because passengers came down the aisles before them and were like WTF!!! when they saw the 3,000 or so people packing the airport. The Shockers will be fairly inaccessible at the airport on a chartered flight.

But 3AM at Hillside and 21st on a Saturday night... *ahem*

T

...:cool:

Comment

So.. Are we all just going to Koch.. THIS IS SO AWESOME

Comment

I think I am going to go to the airport unless I hear otherwise.

Comment

wtf why cant they enjoy another day in california?

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                            Ya know...it would be great if I can finally get a job with my WSU degree in Marketing; minor in Management (2009) now with all this national attention!~ Bad time to be gradauting, but have been taking care of my newborn children as of late.
                            first and last name sir?

I also graduated with a marketing degree/management minor in 2009 from WSU

Comment

The problem at the airport, since they are chartering, is you might not have access to where they will be pulling in. And their bus will likely be right there on the tarmac with them. Meeting the bus back at Koch is what I would say is the best bet.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'll be at Koch at 3. (Haven't been gone guys, just lurking.)

Comment

Working...
                                X