No announcement yet.

Welcome Home Celebration thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for getting the info, shoxlax. I totally understand Coach's stance on it as the same thing happened with the return home prior to the Sweet 16. I was just hoping something would have happened when they got back, say on that Sunday. Yeah, I know it was Easter but that didn't stop the thousands of people getting t-shirts all over town that day.

I guess I just really wanted to show the team and coaching staff how much we love em and how proud we are of them. Give em some real noise energy. With the chance of them possibly coming back after a loss, I just feel they won't get the same feeling and will feel disappointed, even though they've already accomplished so much.

Oh well, I guess. Here's to them coming back off a win the next time they're back in town.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Personally, I'd like to see them wait a bit and maybe do it on a weekend....say April 20?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Personally, I'd like to see them wait a bit and maybe do it on a weekend....say April 20?
        I like that idea.

Comment

• Wu Shock ‏@Wu_Shock 21m

Rumor has it that the team will be departing Koch Arena today shortly before 4 p.m.. today. No official celebration, just loading the bus.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            Wu Shock ‏@Wu_Shock 21m

Rumor has it that the team will be departing Koch Arena today shortly before 4 p.m.. today. No official celebration, just loading the bus.
            Be there!

Comment

Working...
            X