No announcement yet.

Atlanta tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have the hotel room at The Embassy Suites at Centennial Park for either Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday, your choice. 1 king bed. $350/night. I paid just over $500/night for the room. Right in downtown area a half mile from the Georgia Dome. I don't need the room anymore but I paid for it already, just don't want to have to eat that money. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Comment

• for bad lower bowl seats, you can get tickets in the $500-$600 range at numerous outlets on-line (these are behind the basket). Just google "Final 4 Tickets" and you'll see tons of ticket broker websites. You have to wade through all the options until you find seats you like. Not sure if WSU has any tickets left but it requires a minimum $500 SASO donation and then you can get up to 4 seats for $300 each and have no say on where the seats are, although we're told they are in the sections lsited by swem, above. If you want "decent" lower bowl tickets, again, go on-line and be prepared to spend in the $650-$800 per ticket range. These are not courtisde seats, but possibly on the corners, higher seats in the lower bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBraeuer View Post
        I still have the hotel room at The Embassy Suites at Centennial Park for either Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday, your choice. 1 king bed. $350/night. I paid just over $500/night for the room. Right in downtown area a half mile from the Georgia Dome. I don't need the room anymore but I paid for it already, just don't want to have to eat that money. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
        Dang it Matt, I wish I had checked with you first.

Guys this is a phenomenal deal if you haven't purchased a room -- it's on the back door step of the Georgia Dome. If I could cancel my room, I would do it for this in a heartbeat.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBraeuer View Post
          I still have the hotel room at The Embassy Suites at Centennial Park for either Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday, your choice. 1 king bed. $350/night. I paid just over $500/night for the room. Right in downtown area a half mile from the Georgia Dome. I don't need the room anymore but I paid for it already, just don't want to have to eat that money. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
          @MattBraeuer: I just sent you a private message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            @MattBraeuer: I just sent you a private message.
            Oh I see what you're doing here. Let the wife and kid stay in the first hotel and then stash the girlfriend in the Embassy Suites. Good plan

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Oh I see what you're doing here. Let the wife and kid stay in the first hotel and then stash the girlfriend in the Embassy Suites. Good plan
              I'm trying to cancel my reservations. It says I can cancel within 1 day, and I made them yesterday at 10:50 am. They are trying to stick me with a full night for being 3 hours past 24 hours. And their itenerary says 1 day, or until April 3, but doesn't really say "24 hours".

Think they will let me cancel without a charge?

Comment

• @MattBraeuer: ... Well the bastards at Marriott won't let me cancel even though it says I can through April 3, 2013. I called 3 hours too late.

Comment

@MattBraeuer: ... Well the bastards at Marriott won't let me cancel even though it says I can through April 3, 2013. I called 3 hours too late.
                  Go higher than who you talked to. You can't tell me they can't rent that room out to someone else. Horseshat.

Comment

@MattBraeuer: ... Well the bastards at Marriott won't let me cancel even though it says I can through April 3, 2013. I called 3 hours too late.
                    Call Paris Hilton... oops, is there a Paris Marriott? Hell yes, there's a Marriott in Paris. There's also a lot of things in Paris.
                    Sorry, my mind is back in the gutter.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Go higher than who you talked to. You can't tell me they can't rent that room out to someone else. Horseshat.
                      I definitely thought about it, and I am pretty sure I could win the battle, but honestly I have so many loose ends to tie up before I head out tomorrow I'm in "screw it" mode.

Comment

I definitely thought about it, and I am pretty sure I could win the battle, but honestly I have so many loose ends to tie up before I head out tomorrow I'm in "screw it" mode.
                        I wondered if you were stressing. I referenced your cow pattie in the Texas sun classic on another thread and didn't even get "like" from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I wondered if you were stressing. I referenced your cow pattie in the Texas sun classic on another thread and didn't even get "like" from you.
                          Yeah I sure am. I must not have gotten to it yet. LOL

Comment

• Just got word that my company has an extra ticket for Saturday and I can use the company apartment in Atlanta. Almost pulled the trigger on tickets and lodging this afternoon, glad I decided to hold out one more day. If the company didn't come through I was going to just drive up for the game and come back after (I live 3 hours away) and grab a ticket online in the cheap seats (can they really be called cheap seats at $200). I haven't seen a shocker game in person since 2001, when we moved to GA. Almost went to the Tennessee game earlier this year, but it didn't work out.

As a side note, I grew up a Michigan fan. Was born into a Michigan family and I live and die UM football, so getting to see both my favorite teams in the Final Four is a dream come true. Don't worry though, when the Shockers play UM for the championship, I will be wearing yellow and black.

Comment

Got there Monday trying to communicate with ticket office people. Staying home.
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                                Got there Monday trying to communicate with ticket office people. Staying home.
                                :( You gotta go bay bay. You're a Shockernet regular!

Comment

Working...
                                X