• Show
Clear All

• Atlanta tickets

How can I get a ticket for Atlanta?
    In the fast lane

Me too?

Does WSU have a block of seats?

Comment

Same her, I'm goin fo sho. Ticket info please!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Anyone know how they handle student tickets or if they have a specific block of those?

Comment

I just googled www.vividseats.com and Ticket Master.com

The prices are OK, I guess, but the seats that apparently are left leave a lot to be desired, that is unless you want to spend $4-$8,000.. The $250 -$400+ seats are way up high, at horrible angles and many are behind the baskets. Not exactly sure what you can see. Seats at the very top somewhat in the middle are $650. One seat in the middle (row 32) runs over $1,600.

Comment

Shouldn't the university get a block? On the NCAA site it looks like four sections are blocked out.
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

You can get them cheaper on the NCAA ticket exchange on their website.

Comment

Don't forget to get a parking pass when you get your tickets. Parking is brutal at the GA Dome.

Comment

Kennedy said alumni charter people will be guaranteed a ticket to game.

Comment

I would just like to find out which sections they have for WSU. Would like to find some seats close by. I am only a 3 hour drive from Atlanta, so I can't imagine anything keeping me from coming up for the game. Info on what hotel that everyone is staying would be nice too.

Comment

Just locked down 2 tickets and a parking pass. COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                        Anyone know how they handle student tickets or if they have a specific block of those?
                        I think the University gets an allotment, and they will be cheap.

Comment

If anybody has access to hreat tickets through the university and isn't going to be able to attend please PM me.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What's the deal with tix...SHOXMVC and son-in-law want two tix.

Comment

Posted this on the ticket forum but wanted to put it on here and see what everyone thought.

I am so pissed, but I cannot attend the Final Four due to a work conflict. I have two ticket in Section 237 Row 5...GREAT SEATS!!!

I am looking to get $500 each for them, but I am willing to negotiate. I wanted to offer them to fellow WSU fans before I go elsewhere and offer them up on craigslist, or put them on Primesports or stubhub. Don't forget these are in the 200 level.

They are flashseats, so you will need to set up an account and I will be able to transfer them to you. PM me or contact me at chachski03@yahoo.com if you are interested.
                              Last edited by mcuk0414; March 31, 2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X