No announcement yet.

Official Shockers vs. LaSalle Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play #SecondHalfAngry Shockers and take it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
      Only six shots outside of the lane. The shot chart for the first half is glorious.
      Go Shocks!!

Comment

• I'm still not satisfied.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I see the Sally's chuckin up alot of 3's in the 2nd 1/2 (prolly from way out) ,,, hopefully they don't get hot, So let's stay on em Boys
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• I want a gif of that dominating Ron Baker blocked shot that went flying out of bounds for the La Salle fans that thought we were just a slow white team.

Really impressed by Baker's play in the paint so far. The rebounds, the blocks, the layups ...
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Second half. Shockers need to "roll on two" and shock La Salle out of this tourney

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                I want a gif of that dominating Ron Baker blocked shot that went flying out of bounds for the La Salle fans that thought we were just a slow white team.

Really impressed by Baker's play in the paint so far. The rebounds, the blocks, the layups ...
                Dude is nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                  I see the Sally's chuckin up alot of 3's in the 2nd 1/2 (prolly from way out) ,,, hopefully they don't get hot, So let's stay on em Boys
                  Galloway's range is one of the few things I'm worried about with this team. They're not going to get any free looks against our defense on the perimeter, but it's tough to keep a guy covered that can shoot from that deep. Only spot he's going to be open at, and he's one of the few guys I've seen that will not only take the shot but knock it down consistently.
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 3m
                    Gonzaga thinks Indiana was a bit over rated
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Sweet Jesus...great 1st half. Lets continue the domination!

Comment

• Coach Gianinni is a good coach. Expect some changes 2nd half. We have to match.

Comment

• PUT THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO BED BISSSSSHES

Comment

• Dagars !!!!
                            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Holy **** those two 3s were beautiful.

Comment

• don't think LaSalle wants any more of this S#!t

Comment

Working...
                                X