No announcement yet.

Official Shockers vs. LaSalle Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garland and Galloway - 9-30 FG. Shockers - only 8 TOs with 8 Blocks!

H I S T O R Y Y Y Y!!!

Comment

• What a story book year. Let's take it all the way!
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I tip my hat to MA. Despite 3 or 4 missed layups in a row. He didn't back down.. Constant Attack mode. Heart of a Champion!!!!
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Oh and Carl Hall might be 6 foot 5. He looked awfully short next to a listed 6'7" Reggie Miller.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Why are we here? Adversity is the breakfast of Champions. We rebound, we are giving 100% efforts but also executing. We have not hit the crest of our peak. Why? Because we are road warriors with a bench that is solid and we always, always, always play defense. U like?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Time of game on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                Oh and Carl Hall might be 6 foot 5. He looked awfully short next to a listed 6'7" Reggie Miller.
                I thought the same thing.

Comment

• It's really just now hitting me that we're in the Elite Eight. That game had its boring moments but what a win it really was.

Comment

• Well, we now get what we want - our lowly Shocks vs. mighty The Ohio State Buckeyes of the Big 10. There's no chance we win. Hehehe.

Aaron Craft meet Tekele Cotton.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• 6:05
                      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Wichita State trending on Twitter right now. Yeah, baby!!
                        Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Star of the game: A few years ago, Carl Hall was just another junior college player. On Thursday, however, he led the Shockers to the Elite Eight. He finished with 16 points, eight rebounds, four blocks and an assist.

Stat of the game: La Salle star Ramon Galloway went 4-for-15 from the field.
                           LOS ANGELES -- A quick look at Wichita State’s 72-58 victory over La Salle in the Sweet 16 at Staples Center on Thursday night:Overview: Wichita State reached Los Angeles after uprooting No.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Time of game on Saturday?
                            I think they said other game is 3:30(?), so that would mean that we would have the late game.

Comment

• Way too go Shox!!! if your not already there , you are fast aproching Rarified AIR !!
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 1m
                                Wichita State's power game is a serious concern for Ohio State. The Shockers simply stifle teams. The Buckeyes have a tall task on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X