Wichita State vs. LaSalle- Sweet Sixteen Showdown Discussion and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
    Shox got nuthin but disrespect from Pat O'Brien on his radio show. Just talked about probation and how we couldn't guard LaSalle.
    probation? what probation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      The Shocks are not getting a lot of love from the talking heads.

It seems they have fallen in love with the southern Cinderella and of course, the eastern bias Cinderella.
      Doesn't that make you just want to play a little .. well .. angry?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So are there any celebrities wearing any Shocker gear?

Comment

• Pat O'Brien is an old hippie that can only talk about one thing....the Lakers.

Pep rally about to start.

Usually I'm nervous......but not today for some reason. Just enjoying the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            So are there any celebrities wearing any Shocker gear?
            Just Pogo and Marty Moose.

Comment

• We #playangry, very angry. 71-59 Shockers.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Pep rally pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Be the vocal cords for those of us who can't be there in person. Let the world know the Shocks have their city, and all of Shocker Universe, right behind them!
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I wish @ShockBand: , but I found that on twitter.

Nevertheless, I suspect my voice will carry all the way to LA tonight.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Go Shocks!

"I got my city right behind me"

Last edited by WstateU; March 28, 2013, 05:13 PM.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just playing on my Spotify feed was a Randy Newman song from A Bug's Life, and the lyrics that caught my ear:

It's the time of your life, so live it well.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I love how various corners of the city have gotten behind this team.

Love the kid's take!

#playangry
                          Reminds me of last year's AT&T commercials!

Comment

• Couldn't concentrate at work today. Got butterflies in my stomach just like 2006. Let's do this!!

Comment

• Who's ready for some Dudley Do-Right

Comment

• Big night tonight. I know no one here cares if it is Ohio State or Arizona and in fact many of you are probably rooting against my Ohio State team but I won't hold that against you. I think Ohio State and Arizona could go either way tonight but win or lose for us tonight I will still be rooting my heart out for you guys tonight to make the Elite 8. If we play each other in the Elite 8 then may the best team win on Saturday and if you play Arizona I will be rooting for you guys like you were my own team.

Good luck tonight.
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X