No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'town d'bag needs tossed for that shot.

Comment

• My bracket is busted and I don't care because I love the madness.

Comment

• Here's the oop http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-key-moments?s=100638
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• That was fun!!

Comment

• Now let's see some history tonite! 16 beating a 1. Gooooo Western Kentucky!

Comment

• Too bad you guys were not a 10 seed in the G'Town bracket and Pitt the 7 seed there you would be playing FGCU for a sweet 16 instead of Gonzaga.

Sometimes it is just luck of the draw around you.
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• This looks like its gonna be a crazy tournament.

Lets make it crazier tomorrow by lightening the tourney by removing a #1 seed.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  can you link the kick? I missed that.

Comment

• Now I see why Pitt blew out Georgetown. Villanova in trouble too.

Comment

• So far I have three 12 seeds, a 13, a 14 and a 15 winning.

Should have been two 14's but Davidson blew their game at the end and Southern (a 16) was right there against Gonzaga.

March Madness indeed. No way you could ever top this with a tournament that excludes the little guys, even though I wouldn't be surprised to see the Big Guys push for that at some point in the future.

Comment

• I see what Creighton's doing now. They see easy pickins.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                          Too bad you guys were not a 10 seed in the G'Town bracket and Pitt the 7 seed there you would be playing FGCU for a sweet 16 instead of Gonzaga.

Sometimes it is just luck of the draw around you.
                          gulf coast beat miami this year, so it's not that cut and dry.

Comment

• On a different note, those Barkley commercials are hilarious.

Comment

• CBS still hasn't gotten to the FGCU game, seriously STFU about all this BS and get to the highlights of it I wanna see them again.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• The A-10, Valley, A-Sun and Ivy are 10-0 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X