No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to lay waste to the Zags and march our asses into the final 4!! Beat the Zags! Beat the Zags!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Ole Miss is not very big either. They play only 3 guys over 6'5 for more than 20 minutes. La Salle should be fine in that game.
      True. I'm just thinking Buckner and Holloway are a level above the La Salle post players. If Marshall Henderson is on, Ole Miss should roll. La Salle can shoot it too, though. Should be an exciting game.

Comment

• I would be pretty happy to be watching a game where Cotton was guarding Henderson in the near future...

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
          I would be pretty happy to be watching a game where Cotton was guarding Henderson in the near future...
          You beat me to it... thought the same thing. Would love to see Cotton 'Houndogging Henderson!

Last edited by WstateU; March 22, 2013, 05:07 PM.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anyone know why the Valley is the host for the Kansas City pod? How does that work?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Marshall Henderson is making a fool of himself on Twitter, not as if we expected anything different though.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• i have to say it: k-state looked so bad against ku in the big 12 championship game. i can't believe they were a #4 seed.
                sharing the big 12 title is all well and good, but, c'mon, k-state a #4 seed? they never looked like that to me. oh, well..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  I smell blood in the water in this region.
                  No kidding. We have the toughest team in it tomorrow and the remaining 'would be' powers are dropping like flies.

Comment

• 1) KSU Played like poop for like 60% of that game. Did anyone see Bruce's face when the buzzer sounded. I swear, it looked like he thought it was the 2 minute warning or something.

2) Marshall Henderson makes me laugh. He has Manson eyes.

3) Colorado State is a good team. Great rebounding.

4) These announcers seem to have never watched a mid-major all season. So many wrong comments about teams and conferences. How can they just mix up conferences?

5) Charles Barkley needs to replace Craig Stevens on KS22. I could listen to "Widjida Stade" all season long.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Florida Gulf Coast up 24-22 at halftime. A lot of the Big East teams have excellent defensive reputations. How much of that is that hardly anyone in that conference can hit a shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                        Florida Gulf Coast up 24-22 at halftime. A lot of the Big East teams have excellent defensive reputations. How much of that is that hardly anyone in that conference can hit a shot?
                        Exactly. The Bi East is offensively sucky all around.

Comment

• A. Creighton should have been awarded 2 shots and the ball to start the game after Cincinnati came out in those zoombas.

B. The Big East should be charged for fraud and east coast press with accessory.

Comment

• NC handing Villanove their arse 35 - 21

Big East looking pretty weak right now.

Comment

• Florida Gulf Coast sticking it up G-towns ass now.

Creighton will probably dominate the Big Yeast. Not impressed thus far.

Comment

• FGCU up 16,46-33 with 14:00 left.

Seems like Fox is spending money wisely on the Big East.

Comment

Working...
                                X