No announcement yet.

Other Conference Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia is a lot like Creighton last year. If their shots aren't falling, they aren't beating anybody. I say Creighton last year because that's how bad Virginia's defense is.

Comment

Perfect start to the day.

NCSU thumps UVA 75-56. Wahoos are out.

Butler soundly beats LaSalle 69-58. Explorers will be Last 4 In/First 4 Out and will fall behind us in whatever absurd brackets had them ahead of WSU to start the day.

Comment

UT trailing Alabama 29-31 w/18 remaining. I'm ambivalent on this one despite what Sully mentioned on Shockwaves- the loser will be out, the winner will probably be a play-in team and no better unless they upset UF tomorrow.

Comment

Tennessee craps its pants in a virtual home against Alabama in Nashville, 58-48. All 3 of ESPN's Last 4 In (as of this morning) in action have lost by double digits.

Southern Miss leading UTEP 50-33 in CUSA semis w/18 to go. Perfect day continues.

Comment

I agree with the posters that said they couldn't root for KU tonight. I can't either, and I won't. Iowa St. should have already beaten KU twice if not for a miracle shot in the first game and terrible last minute officiating in the second game. I hope Iowa St. boatraces KU tonight, and I don't care that I'll be rooting for a team that with a win could have an impact on WSU making the dance and/or seeding. As far as the other games, I really don't care, whatever happens happens. I'll be watching the NCAA tourney no matter what anyways.

Comment

Iowa State can beat anybody when they are lighting it up from three. They could lose in the first round or make a deep run.

Comment

VCU and Memphis cruising. Vandy up on UK at halftime 37-23.

Not even KCShox/Lunardi can put us in a play-in game with today's results :)

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Iowa State can beat anybody when they are lighting it up from three. They could lose in the first round or make a deep run.
                  It will be hard for Iowa State to beat KU three times this year.

Comment

VCU was up by 15 with 2:09 left in the game. They won by 3.

Comment

So is Maryland about to go from next four out to a 10 seed?

Comment

Maryland beats Duke again. Espn saying they are "back in the conversation" after the game.

Comment

Great to see VCU win. Who cares whether its 3 points or 40 points, we needed them to win.....

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            So is Maryland about to go from next four out to a 10 seed?
                            Way to play Dukies. At least the loss probably cost them a 1 seed.

Comment

Maryland still just 4-9 against the Top 100. ESPN will act like they have a chance to get viewers for tomorrow's game, but in reality they need to win the ACC Tournament.

ETA: Vanderbilt finishes off Kentucky 64-48.
                              Last edited by Guest; March 15, 2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

ND already hard to watch in those pajamas.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X