No announcement yet.

Other Conference Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea Spike Lee was a VCU fan.....ugh.

Have you noticed that our "Champions" and Opening game video songs by The Script and MacLemore (no idea if those are even right) are being played everywhere?

It is a GREAT day to be a Shocker.

Comment

Watching Ole Miss...that punk kid for the Rebels....any WSU player does that and it's an automatic T.

Mal's been T'd up twice for something about a billion times less annoying.

Comment

No that isn't a basketball play.

I PROMISE you that was an intention swinging of the elbow from that punk. Blood comes from the Vandy's kid nose...and there is NO F1 or F2. Incredible.

PLEASE match us up against Ole Miss. Tekele will have this kid ejected within 5 minutes.

Comment

Is anyone else watching NMSU on the U? They have a 7'5", 355lb freshman from Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Is anyone else watching NMSU on the U? They have a 7'5", 355lb freshman from Toronto.
            Yes. That man is gigantic.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
              Yes. That man is gigantic.
              He appears to have good hands and some offensive skills. If they can get him to drop 30-40 lbs and improve his mobility, he'll be solid center.

Comment

Is he the little brother or the big brother? I remember hearing about them a couple of years ago. Both were big boys
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Did anybody else check out the fro on that dude from UC Irvine?! It was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X