Rubber Match Game Thread CU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    At times I think we are just dumber than dirt. Creighton has 2 guys you really can't help off of. McDermott and Wragge. No way should Ethan Wragge ever score 12 points in a half on you. He has one skill and one skill only. Shooting 3 pointers. He is not particularly athletic he just stands around on the perimeter and hopes you leave him open. Take that away from him which is not hard to do and he is a non-factor. I called every one of his four 3-pointers before he shot them and I know I'm not that smart. We did the same damn thing in Omaha.

I can live with McDermott scoring, he as a variety of skils to deal with, which he did not do in the 1st half but will no doubt pick it up in the 2nd half but to let Wragge come in and do that to us is simply tough to live with. I think Jake White was the only Shocker that played Wragge appropriately in the 1st half.

Thank goodness for Malcolm or this is another 30 point blowout. D-Will has been pretty much worthless. Cle not much better.
    I think the first 5 minutes for McDermott is key. He has a habit of going off if he gets going right away in the second half. Limit his touches and keep him offensively off balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

. D-Will has been pretty much worthless. Cle not much better.
      I will hold my judgement on DWill because he often contributes defensively. I am starting to wonder if CLE is going to be like A-Rod. Big numbers in the regular season. Not so much in the post season.. I am saying this hoping he will prove me wrong. Go CLE! Go Shox!!!!
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We have various Shockers that can seal the deal and puch the ticker to Dance? Which ones will lead us this time?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Carl Hall to Dougie

"Be Ready to take it."
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            I will hold my judgement on DWill because he often contributes defensively. I am starting to wonder if CLE is going to be like A-Rod. Big numbers in the regular season. Not so much in the post season.. I am saying this hoping he will prove me wrong. Go CLE! Go Shox!!!!
            In Cle's defense, he's been awfully ill this weekend
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If CU doesnt make three pointers, they cannot win. Start running them to get weak legs.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Get EO out of there...shouldn't even be playing one second.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Because MA is effective driving and finishing.
                  If he scores 18 points and we get 2 assists again in the 2nd half. then it's ok.

Otherwise 2 assists for an entire team in a half isn't ok. No matter who is driving and finishing.

Comment

• Good D from CARL!!!!!

Comment

Get EO out of there...shouldn't even be playing one second.
                      Agree 100%

Comment

• Glad we started out the 2nd half with 4 offensive players and Orukpe out there. Exactly what we needed when our team is having trouble finding the net (outside of Armstead).

Comment

Thanks for being our voice.
                          well he is the "Godfather"

Comment

• Can we just have DWill not shoot again...ever
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• That 3 by D will has to go in.

Open in transition, knock it down buddy.

Comment

• Baker and Cle please
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X