No announcement yet.

Rubber Match Game Thread CU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We took their best blows and only down by 2? Cle has to make them 2 throws next time. Armstud took us on his shoulders and carried us. Their high pick and roll got them less than last game but we must watch that. Wragge, took up the slack for Dougee with wide-open 3's. Just like yesterday, I feel good about this at the half and believe we will win. Both teams want it bad so it will be a war. This would be sweeter than su-weet to win, so got get it Shocks. This is a very winnable game. Look for Cle to step up and help lead the way. WIN THE LOU!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• At times I think we are just dumber than dirt. Creighton has 2 guys you really can't help off of. McDermott and Wragge. No way should Ethan Wragge ever score 12 points in a half on you. He has one skill and one skill only. Shooting 3 pointers. He is not particularly athletic he just stands around on the perimeter and hopes you leave him open. Take that away from him which is not hard to do and he is a non-factor. I called every one of his four 3-pointers before he shot them and I know I'm not that smart. We did the same damn thing in Omaha.

I can live with McDermott scoring, he as a variety of skils to deal with, which he did not do in the 1st half but will no doubt pick it up in the 2nd half but to let Wragge come in and do that to us is simply tough to live with. I think Jake White was the only Shocker that played Wragge appropriately in the 1st half.

Thank goodness for Malcolm or this is another 30 point blowout. D-Will has been pretty much worthless. Cle not much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
        Armstead with 18 points and 4 steals in the 1st half. I doubt he can go for 18 again in the 2nd half, so we're going to need someone else to step up on the offensive end.
        RON "the heartbreaker" BAKERRRRRRRR...and the Beast. :)
        Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Someone from the bench must have been reading ShockerNet and yelled my earlier criticism at Malcolm. Since then he's really turned it on! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
            I'll take Armstead's 18 points against all of our other guards combined!

If you are going to rag on him when he screws up, then you need to speak up when he performs. That holds for every Shocker!
            Pretty sure we've all said he's been much better since he started attacking. Who hasn't "spoken up"?
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Surprised to see CU is out rebounding us 20-17 at the half. Offensive rebounds are even at 8. Both teams shooting 36% from the field, but the Jays have more 3pt baskets 5-2. But we hold the edge on steals 5-1 and TOs 3-7.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                I'll take Armstead's 18 points against all of our other guards combined!

If you are going to rag on him when he screws up, then you need to speak up when he performs. That holds for every Shocker!
                Nice Job, MA! :)
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Pretty sure we've all said he's been much better since he started attacking. Who hasn't "spoken up"?
                  I think someone just read the first page then started commenting. We've all been raining praise on Armstead since he started blowing up and driving to the rim.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    At times I think we are just dumber than dirt. Creighton has 2 guys you really can't help off of. McDermott and Wragge. No way should Ethan Wragge ever score 12 points in a half on you. He has one skill and one skill only. Shooting 3 pointers. He is not particularly athletic he just stands around on the perimeter and hopes you leave him open. Take that away from him which is not hard to do and he is a non-factor. I called every one of his four 3-pointers before he shot them and I know I'm not that smart. We did the same damn thing in Omaha.
                    Did you call the two he missed?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Someone from the bench must have been reading ShockerNet and yelled my earlier criticism at Malcolm. Since then he's really turned it on! :)
                      Thanks for being our voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        HONESTLY, What is Demetric Williams bringing to the table?

SERIOUSLY. SIT.
                        Deep breath Feve. Good with the bad. Its hard for me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Someone from the bench must have been reading ShockerNet and yelled my earlier criticism at Malcolm. Since then he's really turned it on! :)
                          Without Armstud the 1st half, we would have been milk toast baby
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Just realized that we have 2 assists.

That's not going to fly much longer, I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Did you call the two he missed?
                              Not as misses. Is your implication being since he missed two we should stick with the strategy of allowing him to roam free? Not buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                                Just realized that we have 2 assists.

That's not going to fly much longer, I hope.
                                Because MA is effective driving and finishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X