No announcement yet.

Rubber Match Game Thread CU vs. WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys are fighting there $ss off..

Comment

• HONESTLY, What is Demetric Williams bringing to the table?

SERIOUSLY. SIT.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As long as Marcus goes to the bucket like this...make or miss, I can accept it...the dribble threes will drive me nuts though.

Comment

• First time looking at the thread. I bert their were complaints about Armstead early on. Ha.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
            how do you not call a foul on dwills drive is cray but Im suprised they didnt call a foul on Carl on the other end.

it washes but still
            They're letting them play both ways. The refs are being very consistent in that regard so far.

Comment

• Look at the hustle. No wonder there is so much sweat on the floor. will somebody guard the horse player Wragge please? Armstead is having a huge game
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                They're letting them play both ways. The refs are being very consistent in that regard so far.
                echo echo echo

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  First time looking at the thread. I bert their were complaints about Armstead early on. Ha.
                  lol but with good reason

Comment

First time looking at the thread. I bert their were complaints about Armstead early on. Ha.
                    That's because early on he was jacking up dumb threes. He's since started attacking the basket.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Armstead with 18 points and 4 steals in the 1st half. I doubt he can go for 18 again in the 2nd half, so we're going to need someone else to step up on the offensive end.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about Trop...(wink).

Comment

Have you watched the whole game?

Early on it was completely justified.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ok...why or who is the Margaret Thatcher head in the stands?
                            Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Captain Obvious says "We got us a ballgame!!!"
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Geez. So locked into the game, didn't realize I had posted to the wrong thread...

Hell of a game. Win or lose, I love the way the Shox are playing today. Loved it when Chadrack was pumping his fist like an upper cut when Carl got the and-1 earlier.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X