No announcement yet.

WSU vs sCUm on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a Defensive MVP award for the tourney? Or just an overall MVP?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

End of regulation:

Shox 70
      CU 70

Comment

Since the game is on CBS I can get it over the air on the ol' rabbit ears--in hd! But I turned on the vcu game that's on currently to check it out. The Storm Team 12 logo is perfectly covering the score. Does anyone else have that issue? It better go away by the game!

Edit:I swear when I started that post it was that way. They fixed it while I was typing. Nothing to see here folks.

Comment

The key to the game is to hold CU's 2-pt shooting percentage to 50% or less. If we do that, we win as long as we don't have a bad shooting day. If we would have held their 2-pt shooting at Creighton to 50% and still let them have their 50% from 3, we would have won by 6. So it's not hard to figure out that we need to make sure their FG% isn't outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            End of regulation:

Shox 70
            CU 70
            Is that before, during or after the review of the final 1.9 (errrrr. 4.2 seconds)?
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Just a reminder to the Basketball Gods:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We're in the minus column right now on Sunday against Creighton in the Loo.

As Al Czervik once said... "Keep it fair, keep it fair!"

(And by "fair" I mean a 30 point blowout, embarrassment, leave the starters in, have fun in the Big East, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, Van Vleet throwing one off the glass to Cle for a windmill alley oop as time expires, Creighton fans openly weeping, McDermotts deciding to leave basketball to take a role in Star Wars Episode 7... beatdown)

Comment

Anybody have a ref sighting yet?
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

You realize in that video the clock goes from 1.30 to 2.0 right?

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    Anybody have a ref sighting yet?
                    It's a sundays so the good ones should be available. I suspect that Higgins is one of them. I have no guess on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Is that before, during or after the review of the final 1.9 (errrrr. 4.2 seconds)?
                      LMAO! After!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        It's a sundays so the good ones should be available. I suspect that Higgins is one of them. I have no guess on the others.
                        Can't be Higgins as he lives in Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          You realize in that video the clock goes from 1.30 to 2.0 right?

You realize in that video that the ball is in play for more than a second without the clock starting and it's at less than a second when it leaves his hand?

Sorry I couldn't get the Zapruder version from the ESPN vault.

If you're making a case that the play was legitimate and clocked correctly, we'll agree to disagree.

I was making a larger point that I'd like some breaks to go our way today.

Comment

Temple-VCU game needs to hurry up.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

No diagreement. I was talking about the stopwatch timer in red. It skips during the slow motion.

Comment

Radar Contact on the Refs, no Higgins

Comment

Working...
                                X